+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Frannie that's a def BFP to me!! I have everything crossed for you. I found the following website that tells you what level of hcg each hpt supposedly measures.
    http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html
    Good luck xx

Welcome back MrsJ!!

Sariele-here's hoping you don't need to find a new FS.

All the best for EPU Girlx and Amy. Gekko I hope you're feeling better soon.

Marttc, I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you this cycle.

I hope everyone else is well.

Afm-I hate being on the pill. It gives me irregular bleeding. I would put it at number 2 behind Crinone on the list of things that suck about about IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Much needed reality check, thanks April78. reign myself in until we know more...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    AFM, DH and I went away for the weekend to regroup. After our not-negative on Thursday, I needed to get out of the house for a while. So we had a hcg reading of 17, which FN said the most likely outcome will be for it to just go down, (biochemical pregnancy) being that it is so low and also that I bled for 2 days at 5dpt.

However, we did a poas this morning and it's picked up a level too! Faint, but do you girls think this counts? If that's the case it's likely the hcg has risen as these tests aren't supposed to pick anything under 50 hcg up! Surely if it was only 17 and expected to go down, after 3 days we shouldn't be seeing this unless...

Really hard not to get excited as there have been 2 others on this thread who had AF and then went on to BFP's. BT not until Thursday! I'm going to go nuts by then for sure, especially as this is now week three! And we had already grieved about our BFN after I thought I was out with AF, but it seems we may be still in the game at this stage!

And physically I feel more back to normal than I have since all this started. No twinges, symptoms, tender (.)(.), nothing. And yet... Roller coaster anyone?
    Hi Franniesplace,
    yip looks like it's going up, but remember if it is then you'll have to have another blood test following that one and wait for another week again! With these low numbers my FS says you're not out of the woods till its over 200. Can you go in for an earlier blood test? To put your mind at rest. All you really need to know is that it's going up why r they making you wait a week? Good luck sweetie. This happened to me and the waiting is terrible. So long as its going up there's still hope. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    I have my blood test tomorrow to check my HCG is going up. I had a level of 225 on Friday and they want to check its over 500. So nervous, it's like the TWW all over again. I'm really hoping alls ok, but I've had the most awful flu and ad temperatures over the weekend and feeling really tired. I hope my bubs survives this flu. Couldn't bear to loose another one to a virus). Oh goodness I hope it's ok but I'm sh£%%%ting myself....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Gampa me too I am so nervous though. I will go down at 6.30 because it's urgent I get the result usually with 2.5-3 hours so should know by 9-9.30am. I will be thinking of you and will check in to see how you went.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi. Yip I had it too. Like AF pain. My FS said it was due to cervical pain/ irritation. I took Panafon. Helped heaps and I was able to sleep and rest x
    Thanks Gampa - how long did you have it for if you remember? I've still got it but not really bad enough for panadol it's just annoying niggling and I'm worried that I still have it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    AFM, DH and I went away for the weekend to regroup. After our not-negative on Thursday, I needed to get out of the house for a while. So we had a hcg reading of 17, which FN said the most likely outcome will be for it to just go down, (biochemical pregnancy) being that it is so low and also that I bled for 2 days at 5dpt.

However, we did a poas this morning and it's picked up a level too! Faint, but do you girls think this counts? If that's the case it's likely the hcg has risen as these tests aren't supposed to pick anything under 50 hcg up! Surely if it was only 17 and expected to go down, after 3 days we shouldn't be seeing this unless...

Really hard not to get excited as there have been 2 others on this thread who had AF and then went on to BFP's. BT not until Thursday! I'm going to go nuts by then for sure, especially as this is now week three! And we had already grieved about our BFN after I thought I was out with AF, but it seems we may be still in the game at this stage!

And physically I feel more back to normal than I have since all this started. No twinges, symptoms, tender (.)(.), nothing. And yet... Roller coaster anyone?
    Crazy! This could be the miracle thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Hi everyone! Well, I've been given the all clear to start my IVF #2 whenever AF arrives, so I guess I can move on to the 'Waiting for AF' category.

I am on my way to a looooong cycle again (no ovulation, as always) so will likely start Provera tomorrow to bring one on.
    Good luck MrsJaguar x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Frannie that's a def BFP to me!! I have everything crossed for you. I found the following website that tells you what level of hcg each hpt supposedly measures.
    http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html
    Good luck xx

Welcome back MrsJ!!

Sariele-here's hoping you don't need to find a new FS.

All the best for EPU Girlx and Amy. Gekko I hope you're feeling better soon.

Marttc, I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you this cycle.

I hope everyone else is well.

Afm-I hate being on the pill. It gives me irregular bleeding. I would put it at number 2 behind Crinone on the list of things that suck about about IVF.
    Lol Ngaiz - there's a pretty long list of things that suck huh - still all the sucky things will eventually lead to one amazing indescribable thing so we gotta do we gotta do!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi guys,
    I have my blood test tomorrow to check my HCG is going up. I had a level of 225 on Friday and they want to check its over 500. So nervous, it's like the TWW all over again. I'm really hoping alls ok, but I've had the most awful flu and ad temperatures over the weekend and feeling really tired. I hope my bubs survives this flu. Couldn't bear to loose another one to a virus). Oh goodness I hope it's ok but I'm sh£%%%ting myself....
    Having a cold can also be a pregnancy symptom you know ; ) good luck with tomorrow praying that those numbers are super high for you xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (03-06-2012)