+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Woohoo ! Our lonely little frozen survived defrost and I am officially PUPO :-) :-)
    Can someone please move me to tww testing 16th.. (as if I'm waiting til then!)
    One question ladies, there was blood on the catheter - am I doomed???!!!

Good luck to all you fantastic supportive ladies and hugs to those who are needing the strength to keep going - just remember a failed cycle is one closer to a successful one!

Xx
    YAY congrats on being PUPO!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    Jeanie26
    Ertgirl
    Allymumtobe
    Dreamin
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck
    Ellie82
    Squeak4123
    Hoping4bubs
    KandP
    Mrsjaguar
    Ms Jo
    Eskimo81

Waiting for AF
    Rittzy
    GemimaP
    2012yearofhappiness
    dancingbutterfly

Pill Popping
    megbob
    Dextersmum

Jabbing
    Nicole83
    Rae81
    Emmylou81
    Mamaharriet
    Toni 81
    SelM22
    Wunsi

Sniffing
    b4us
    littlesunflowers
    Adden

Sniffing & Jabbing
    Nicb13

EPU
    Nicole83 - 21/5
    Nrtee – 21/5
    TTcmummy
    AmyEL - 4/6
    Girl X - 4/6

ET
    Gekko 6/6

FET
    Kmvw - Friday 25th May, Natural FET

TWW
    Clementine Grace
    Franniesplace BT 31/5
    Angel382
    wishful05 - BT 12/06
    Sariele - BT 15/6
    SL1009 - BT 14/6
    GreenApple
    Jeannie1 - BT 16/06

Hugs needed this time
    Prettypetal
    Mamaharriet
    Ms Jo
    Minxyq
    Amps
    April78 for May
    Marttc

Graduates

Nala9000

Della77
    Mich4761
    Cluckyduck
    Mrs E 116
    Bellavista
    Meshell23
    Broomdyke
    Gampa - 25/07/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 8/2/13
    khutch - 26/7/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 7/2/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    I know nothing about 1 day transfers. All I can really say to you is, the embie is back in you, the best place for it, and you just have to be in the moment and wait out the 2 weeks, you never know what might be!
    And I think like me and my DH, we are a bit special in terms of challenges, so sometimes its about taking risks - for better or worse!
    Yes, as cynical as I am being about them just wanting to get paid, I know that they presumably have my best interests at heart, and were hopefully just giving me the best outcome they possibly could for this cycle.

When googling, I managed to find a forum post by one lady who said that she had a day 1 transfer after multiple failed cycles, got a BFP and a DD out of it, so it can happen...

I for one am sending you all my vibes for a sticky little battler!
    Thank you, I was giving it pep talks this morning after I woke up!

Google away but remember often the cases discussed online are the hardest and the worst ones! Because for those that go smoothly, the people involved are busy chasing little feet around the place!
    So very true.

Take care hun.
    And I hope the 2 weeks flies by. You can say all of this back to me next week when Im the one stressing about everything
    Heh, I'll make sure I do. Thanks for your post, I just need people to talk some sense into me right now, and I need to remind myself that it was only our first cycle, and if worst comes to worst we do have the option of donor sperm in the future. The unfortunate thing is that even once I get my Medicare rebate back from this cycle, we're not going to have enough money for a second try until we've saved for a bit again. *sigh*

wishful- yes, that was one of the only things I could find about zygote transfers. It's an interesting study, and if I'm to base things on that, I have just over half the chance of falling pg than I would have had with a 3 day transfer, so that's something to hang onto I guess. I suppose all I can do is keep thinking positive and try and distract myself... easier said than done, even with how crazy my life is at the moment with the impending move to Brissy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Yes, as cynical as I am being about them just wanting to get paid, I know that they presumably have my best interests at heart, and were hopefully just giving me the best outcome they possibly could for this cycle.

When googling, I managed to find a forum post by one lady who said that she had a day 1 transfer after multiple failed cycles, got a BFP and a DD out of it, so it can happen...

Thank you, I was giving it pep talks this morning after I woke up!

So very true.

Heh, I'll make sure I do. Thanks for your post, I just need people to talk some sense into me right now, and I need to remind myself that it was only our first cycle, and if worst comes to worst we do have the option of donor sperm in the future. The unfortunate thing is that even once I get my Medicare rebate back from this cycle, we're not going to have enough money for a second try until we've saved for a bit again. *sigh*

wishful- yes, that was one of the only things I could find about zygote transfers. It's an interesting study, and if I'm to base things on that, I have just over half the chance of falling pg than I would have had with a 3 day transfer, so that's something to hang onto I guess. I suppose all I can do is keep thinking positive and try and distract myself... easier said than done, even with how crazy my life is at the moment with the impending move to Brissy!
    LOL Sariele - I will confess to saying the same things about the money side of things too!
    And its hard when you dont have DH to talk to face to face
    Hang in there!

And do remember the bit about it being a first cycle. The first cycle is really only ever a science experiment. Well all are to some degree. And you have learnt that you produce eggies, that is good

We may also be headed down the donor path, so I completely understand where you are coming from!

Keep up the pep talks, we all do it!

xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sariele where in brissie are you moving to? Have you got an FS yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Quick question- does anyone else have stabbing pain at the bottom of their rib cage after egg pick up? Feeling rather sick and in pain... Wondering if this is normal?!
    Hi gekko,

Hope you are feeling a little better now. I had a lot of pain for 3 days after EPU and I wasn't expecting it. They had told me there might be some cramping, but I swelled up like a balloon and was really sore for 2 days. I was very worried too, but apparently it is quite normal, but if anything gets too uncomfortable or doesn't feel 'right' just talk to your FN about it. Drink heaps of water or even Gatorade drinks to flush your system out and on day 3 when I was still worried about the swelling they said to have some nurofen, straight after which I started to improve. Check this with your docs though before you have it as nurofen is not good for bubs implantation but it was long enough before ET for me that it would be flushed out before then. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM, DH and I went away for the weekend to regroup. After our not-negative on Thursday, I needed to get out of the house for a while. So we had a hcg reading of 17, which FN said the most likely outcome will be for it to just go down, (biochemical pregnancy) being that it is so low and also that I bled for 2 days at 5dpt.

However, we did a poas this morning and it's picked up a level too! Faint, but do you girls think this counts? If that's the case it's likely the hcg has risen as these tests aren't supposed to pick anything under 50 hcg up! Surely if it was only 17 and expected to go down, after 3 days we shouldn't be seeing this unless...

Really hard not to get excited as there have been 2 others on this thread who had AF and then went on to BFP's. BT not until Thursday! I'm going to go nuts by then for sure, especially as this is now week three! And we had already grieved about our BFN after I thought I was out with AF, but it seems we may be still in the game at this stage!

And physically I feel more back to normal than I have since all this started. No twinges, symptoms, tender (.)(.), nothing. And yet... Roller coaster anyone?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    AFM, DH and I went away for the weekend to regroup. After our not-negative on Thursday, I needed to get out of the house for a while. So we had a hcg reading of 17, which FN said the most likely outcome will be for it to just go down, (biochemical pregnancy) being that it is so low and also that I bled for 2 days at 5dpt.

However, we did a poas this morning and it's picked up a level too! Faint, but do you girls think this counts? If that's the case it's likely the hcg has risen as these tests aren't supposed to pick anything under 50 hcg up! Surely if it was only 17 and expected to go down, after 3 days we shouldn't be seeing this unless...

Really hard not to get excited as there have been 2 others on this thread who had AF and then went on to BFP's. BT not until Thursday! I'm going to go nuts by then for sure, especially as this is now week three! And we had already grieved about our BFN after I thought I was out with AF, but it seems we may be still in the game at this stage!

And physically I feel more back to normal than I have since all this started. No twinges, symptoms, tender (.)(.), nothing. And yet... Roller coaster anyone?
    Yay! Looks positive to me!!!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Well, I've been given the all clear to start my IVF #2 whenever AF arrives, so I guess I can move on to the 'Waiting for AF' category.

I am on my way to a looooong cycle again (no ovulation, as always) so will likely start Provera tomorrow to bring one on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmylou81 View Post
    Hi sariele where in brissie are you moving to? Have you got an FS yet
    Hi emmy, DH moved there yesterday and is looking for a place for us to live, probably in an apartment somewhere central, like Kangaroo Point or somewhere just north of the CBD. I will not be moving until about a week after my final BT, so probably around the 22nd I'll fly.

I haven't really looked into an FS yet, as I haven't decided whether I want to stay with the same clinic in Perth and just fly back for treatments.. I really like my FS and don't want to change, but at the same time flying back here will be a big added expense on top of the cost of ICSI.

ETA: frannie, that certainly looks like a pretty convincing BFP to me. Good luck!