+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hey there, yip definately same cycle as AF due thursday! Had FET a bit later than you as ours was not a 2 day transfer.
    Nope i dont feel pregnant at all (feel like a real fool ranting away at the nurses and FS). No sore boobs, no cramping, a little tired but put that down to having the flu, toddler whose sick too and up all night coughing, working etc etc. Didnt feel implantation either.
    Ours was a 6 day transfer (only because we froze it at 5 days and they wanted to see if it was still progressing after thawing so that's why its 6 days).
    The internet says a 2 day transfer is a bit like the natural way so your HCG may not rise till much later.

Im happy but with trepidation - i also have had a miscarriage (X2), and when i was POAS and it was negative (first response) i was so peeved at the world i went for a 10 km run and then exhuasted myself on the trainer for 1.5 hours (oops). The FS now wants to do another blood test on monday to check everythings still going up so im not out of the woods and very nervous and scared.

The wait is terrible i know. Dont give up till your blood test sunday. Can you do something nice on saturday to distract yourself - movies?, Massage/facial?, dinner out - anything to pass the time except extreme exercise and alcohol!!

Ill be thinking of you heaps and keeping my finges crossed for you.
    Gampa im really praying that this is a beautiful healthy growing Bub that you have yourself x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Hang in there lovey! Xx
    You too gampa Xx

I've had one of those days. Dropped my phone in the loo at work needless to say its not a happy phone! And at day 8 stimms, I'm a bit over everything really!!
    Now starting to stress that we will get the same prob as last time, arrested embies between d3and d5. Pls god, budha, universe, let's not do that again, I'm too old!
    Sometimes rice does work but if you have an iPhone you can go into apple and get a brand new one for $180. My gf dropped hers in the loo and she took it to a little place in the city (Melbourne) who dried it out and it was fine!

What r arrested embies, I've heard this term a couple of times now? Day 8 of stims, it certainly is a lot to take but your obviously doing well - when's your US due to determine EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    SelM - oh no... Is it's broken.. My friend works for vodafone & swears by putting it in a jar with rice??

You must be half way to egg pick up yeah?? It can take us one thing to throw us of track & I'm glad we all find support in here

I'm not sure weather to bother tormenting myself by poas again, think I'm just going to tuff it out & see what happens between now & Sunday! 2 sleeps, only one day - I can do this, I know I can

X

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....
    Marttc u have me lmao coz it is sitting in a container of rice

Good luck holding out hun. Im not gd at doing that either!

Pretty sure its epu 6/6 so not long now.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=SL1009;6602506]Sometimes rice does work but if you have an iPhone you can go into apple and get a brand new one for $180. My gf dropped hers in the loo and she took it to a little place in the city (Melbourne) who dried it out and it was fine!

What r arrested embies, I've heard this term a couple of times now? Day 8 of stims, it certainly is a lot to take but your obviously doing well - when's your US due
    to determine EPU?[/QUOT

Hi sl1009 thanks for the tip. Ph still dead and bathing in rice!

Had a scan yesterday, not ready yet. Another scan Monday, pretty sure epu will be Wed. Hope the little follies are right by then and bigger ones not over done.

Arrested embies really means slow for the day. Last cycle on day 5 we got the news the embies were still 8 cell, so not gd. Seems to be a sperm activation issue. Up to d3 embies development is pretty much all egg, then between d3 and d5 embies undergo major changes to become blast, we just haven't got there

So its a risk of happening again. Most likely because dh sperm is really bad. It's a bit sh*t really and weighs heavily on me, dh is the eternal optimist though. So we really need a blast to happen, or we r headed for donor I think. Cause unlike some on here, I'm getting old!!

Good vibes everyone! I'm off to get a massage! Xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm out, AF arrived in full force!
    Numb, shattered, sick- I can't even cry!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry MARTTC... Aren't you due to test on Sunday?? Hoping its not really the witch - I had a bleed on Tuesday and thought the worst... its not AF!! Even so they say you can still get AF and be BFP - hoping thats the case for you.... xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC - so sorry, take good care of yourself and do whatever can possibly help you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Seems to be a sperm activation issue. Up to d3 embies development is pretty much all egg, then between d3 and d5 embies undergo major changes to become blast, we just haven't got there

So its a risk of happening again. Most likely because dh sperm is really bad.
    Really? Ugh, you've got me worried now. DH's frozen sperm we're using are shocking too, but he was always under the impression from when he and his ex-wife tried IVF (2x fresh cycles unsuccessful) that once the egg fertilises the sperm's job is pretty much done...

We're having a day 3 transfer (if we have any embies come Monday), so I won't even know if they progress from day 3 or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really sorry to hear that MARTTC!!!

I actually feel like I belong on here now... It's all finally happening! We've been trying for 4.5 years, had 12 miscarriages at least (ones that made it past 4 weeks) and finally were diagnosed with my husbabd having balanced translocation.

Nurse just rang following my EPU yesterday, said they actually harvested 11 eggs but only 8 of them were suitable for fertilization. Of these 5 have fertilized!!!! Now they just have to make it to Monday to be biopsied and sent to Melbourne for genetic testing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS. Don't want to put a negative spin in your news x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    Sorry to hear this Marttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out, AF arrived in full force!
    Numb, shattered, sick- I can't even cry!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    : ( stupid AF sorry MARTTC xxx