+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni 81 View Post
    MARTTC - I just want to give u a big right now. Please don't give up hope maybe get a new brand of POAS and try again in the morning. when is ur BT again?
    Sunday...
    I had a 2 day transfer Monday 21st of May.... Numb at the moment

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Some great results on this thread today - I am SO glad that I discovered this forum. It's been such a pleasure to share this journey with you guys as well as such a help! I'm very grateful to all of you and wish us all the best.

Feeling pretty lousy - a bit nauseous and dizzy and a bit of a sore tummy after ET today, will get a good sleep tonight and hopefully I will be feeling a bit more spiritely in the morning : ) oh, and I haven't touched google.....yet. It's my personal challenge to see how long I can go in this TWW without googling, lol!!
    rest up and look after yourself - such an achievement!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Gampa - CONGRATULATIONS
    That's fantastic news :-)

This caught my eye too as this Monday will be 14 days past 2 day transfer and I tested an hour ago with First Response... BFN

I felt so numb, all I wanted to do was cry....
    I'm so stressed right now.
    My last BFP resulted in a miscarriage and my last cycle was 4 days late for af... I'm now one day late and it's totally doing my head in... Did you test around AF? I would have thought it would show up by now?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    hi,
    yip tested today - due for AF today had bleed and still negative when POAS. interestingly i had a pregnanyl shot and the POAS was positive for that 7 days ago but then disappeared. (?why POAS picks up pregnanyl nor native HCG). Was scheduled to have formal blood test monday but as you know i lost it with the FS thinking it was another negative. im so like you and was going mad with the waiting and numb and crying when the POAS was negative. All i can say is try to remain rational and dont do what i did which was go mad on the phone (My FS was a bit peeved at me ;0). A 2 day transfer may mean your HCG levels are going to take a while to rise. With my last pregnancy the HCG didnt rise till i'd missed my AF for 5 days!- hang out for your blood test. ill be thinking of you and fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    hi,
    yip tested today - due for AF today had bleed and still negative when POAS. interestingly i had a pregnanyl shot and the POAS was positive for that 7 days ago but then disappeared. (?why POAS picks up pregnanyl nor native HCG). Was scheduled to have formal blood test monday but as you know i lost it with the FS thinking it was another negative. im so like you and was going mad with the waiting and numb and crying when the POAS was negative. All i can say is try to remain rational and dont do what i did which was go mad on the phone (My FS was a bit peeved at me ;0). A 2 day transfer may mean your HCG levels are going to take a while to rise. With my last pregnancy the HCG didnt rise till i'd missed my AF for 5 days!- hang out for your blood test. ill be thinking of you and fingers crossed.
    Thanks so much Gampa…. We must have been on the same cycle…. I am due for bloods on Monday and AF was due wed/thur…. I called the nurse today and she was pretty peeved with me too… I pushed her into a Sunday test…… Was yours a two day transfer too? I also used First response and just assumed that after my missed period (even though my cycle was slightly out from m/c) I guess I just thought this would be the answer….. You have made me see that there is still hope and I need to pull my head out of my negative *** as it’s not over till the witch arrives…… Do you feel pregnant? I have no symptoms… The nurse asked me today are your boobs sore, are you crampy…. I am neither of those things… I thought I did feel implantation around day 3 & 4 but I think it also might have been to early….. Argh, I just hope if AF does not arrive by Sunday that I am going to be another lucky one. I imagine you are in a state of shock, you have jumped the first hurdle and sending sticky vibes for the next 8 months

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (01-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc hold on hunny.... Remember its not over till the af lady sings xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (01-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Gampa…. We must have been on the same cycle…. I am due for bloods on Monday and AF was due wed/thur…. I called the nurse today and she was pretty peeved with me too… I pushed her into a Sunday test…… Was yours a two day transfer too? I also used First response and just assumed that after my missed period (even though my cycle was slightly out from m/c) I guess I just thought this would be the answer….. You have made me see that there is still hope and I need to pull my head out of my negative *** as it’s not over till the witch arrives…… Do you feel pregnant? I have no symptoms… The nurse asked me today are your boobs sore, are you crampy…. I am neither of those things… I thought I did feel implantation around day 3 & 4 but I think it also might have been to early….. Argh, I just hope if AF does not arrive by Sunday that I am going to be another lucky one. I imagine you are in a state of shock, you have jumped the first hurdle and sending sticky vibes for the next 8 months
    Hey there, yip definately same cycle as AF due thursday! Had FET a bit later than you as ours was not a 2 day transfer.
    Nope i dont feel pregnant at all (feel like a real fool ranting away at the nurses and FS). No sore boobs, no cramping, a little tired but put that down to having the flu, toddler whose sick too and up all night coughing, working etc etc. Didnt feel implantation either.
    Ours was a 6 day transfer (only because we froze it at 5 days and they wanted to see if it was still progressing after thawing so that's why its 6 days).
    The internet says a 2 day transfer is a bit like the natural way so your HCG may not rise till much later.

Im happy but with trepidation - i also have had a miscarriage (X2), and when i was POAS and it was negative (first response) i was so peeved at the world i went for a 10 km run and then exhuasted myself on the trainer for 1.5 hours (oops). The FS now wants to do another blood test on monday to check everythings still going up so im not out of the woods and very nervous and scared.

The wait is terrible i know. Dont give up till your blood test sunday. Can you do something nice on saturday to distract yourself - movies?, Massage/facial?, dinner out - anything to pass the time except extreme exercise and alcohol!!

Ill be thinking of you heaps and keeping my finges crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunday...
    I had a 2 day transfer Monday 21st of May.... Numb at the moment

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    Hang in there lovey! Xx
    You too gampa Xx

I've had one of those days. Dropped my phone in the loo at work needless to say its not a happy phone! And at day 8 stimms, I'm a bit over everything really!!
    Now starting to stress that we will get the same prob as last time, arrested embies between d3and d5. Pls god, budha, universe, let's not do that again, I'm too old!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gampa - thanks so much for the chat

I'll be watching for your massive numbers on Monday :-)
    They are already fantastic & I'm sorry to hear of your losses, third time lucky! :-) sending you sticky vibes for the next 8 months!!

Here's hoping my FR test was stupid like yours :-) your post turned me around as AF is still no where to be seen, just wish my bobbies would get sore or I could feel cramping!

Mine was 2 day but I was happy to see that it was already turning into 6 cells on the day of thaw, 2 more cells developed over last times 4 cell transfer... I was just sure HPT would pick it up as it says, test from 5 days before missed period or something?!

I told DH about you & he was like "see, told you it's probably just too early"

Have a super weekend xxx

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    SelM - oh no... Is it's broken.. My friend works for vodafone & swears by putting it in a jar with rice??

You must be half way to egg pick up yeah?? It can take us one thing to throw us of track & I'm glad we all find support in here

I'm not sure weather to bother tormenting myself by poas again, think I'm just going to tuff it out & see what happens between now & Sunday! 2 sleeps, only one day - I can do this, I know I can

X

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SelM - oh no... Is it's broken.. My friend works for vodafone & swears by putting it in a jar with rice??

You must be half way to egg pick up yeah?? It can take us one thing to throw us of track & I'm glad we all find support in here

I'm not sure weather to bother tormenting myself by poas again, think I'm just going to tuff it out & see what happens between now & Sunday! 2 sleeps, only one day - I can do this, I know I can

X

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    2 more sleeps......nearly there nearly there