+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So.... we got six eggies. I'm thrilled. Obviously I would have preferred 8-10 (or 19 like b4us; that's huge numbers!), plus the FN that visited me didn't specify whether all six were mature. But as I have said, I was so worried about only getting three or something after my scan the other day, that when the nurse said, "you got six", I actually gasped in delight.

Now the tense waiting begins... did DH's sperm defrost okay? Was his stuff viable? Were all six eggs mature? Will they fertilise? Will any make it to Monday??? Okay, I'll try and stop speculating and just enjoy the fact I'm feeling really good right now. Really good, actually.. I'm not groggy at all, and after having quite severe pain not long after waking, I've got none whatsoever now.. just a slightly tender feeling inside. Hope it stays that way.

Gampa - You're the second person on this thread that that has happened to! So weird! But I'm so happy for you, for a sticky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well done Sariele!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Sariele!!!

That's great!!!! We got 8 eggs today. I'm feeling VERY sore and sooky though!!

I hope you recover quickly! I look forward to hearing your news tomorrow!

Gekko

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    Hi Ladies

Sorry I've been mia. Just spent the last week in hospital, our possible baby didn't make it and I developed cysts on my ovary which then burst leaving my ovary in a pool of yuck, have to ride it out. Pain and nausea under control now so they let me home. no sign of infection so thats good
    Going for review with fs next Tuesday

Will try to catch up on personals when I'm a bit more stable on my feet, damn pain meds....
    Oh god Amps you poor thing - sending you hugs - rest up x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    oMG OMG!!! I have the best news. As you know I've been POAS BFN. I then had a bleed - thought it was AF. Went to see FS to demand a new cycle etc etc, was very adamant about it all. Only to find out I'm PREGNANT!!!!!

I couldn't believe it: I just cried and cried. She handed me the blood results to prove it. A HCG level 223! I had to get her to photocopy it so I could show it to DH who couldn't believe it either!!!! All the pregnancy tests (POAS) were negative.

im 9 days after a 6 day blastocyst transfer. Bubs , touch wood, hope I'm not jinxing it should be here 8th February.

I just wana say a big thank you to all of the girls out there and this thread. I get to share this news with you all, it's so exciting. It's amazing to think you don't share it with your best friend but you do with other IVF people.

Im staying around on the thread as I'm just taking day by day. Given I've had 2 miscarirriages I'm setting first goal 6 weeks and a heart beat.

Thanky ou all out here and don't be out off by a negative POAS test! It may be wrong.
    gamps
    Gampa darling that is AMAZING! Congratulations - and great numbers too! Hang in there and take care until you get to see your healthy bubbas heart beat - the first milestone! Omg I'm so excited for you - yaaaay xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some great results on this thread today - I am SO glad that I discovered this forum. It's been such a pleasure to share this journey with you guys as well as such a help! I'm very grateful to all of you and wish us all the best.

Feeling pretty lousy - a bit nauseous and dizzy and a bit of a sore tummy after ET today, will get a good sleep tonight and hopefully I will be feeling a bit more spiritely in the morning : ) oh, and I haven't touched google.....yet. It's my personal challenge to see how long I can go in this TWW without googling, lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oMG OMG!!! I have the best news. As you know I've been POAS BFN. I then had a bleed - thought it was AF. Went to see FS to demand a new cycle etc etc, was very adamant about it all. Only to find out I'm PREGNANT!!!!!

I couldn't believe it: I just cried and cried. She handed me the blood results to prove it. A HCG level 223! I had to get her to photocopy it so I could show it to DH who couldn't believe it either!!!! All the pregnancy tests (POAS) were negative.

im 9 days after a 6 day blastocyst transfer. Bubs , touch wood, hope I'm not jinxing it should be here 8th February.

I just wana say a big thank you to all of the girls out there and this thread. I get to share this news with you all, it's so exciting. It's amazing to think you don't share it with your best friend but you do with other IVF people.

Im staying around on the thread as I'm just taking day by day. Given I've had 2 miscarirriages I'm setting first goal 6 weeks and a heart beat.

Thanky ou all out here and don't be out off by a negative POAS test! It may be wrong.
    gamps
    Gampa - CONGRATULATIONS
    That's fantastic news :-)

This caught my eye too as this Monday will be 14 days past 2 day transfer and I tested an hour ago with First Response... BFN

I felt so numb, all I wanted to do was cry....
    I'm so stressed right now.
    My last BFP resulted in a miscarriage and my last cycle was 4 days late for af... I'm now one day late and it's totally doing my head in... Did you test around AF? I would have thought it would show up by now?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS. Don't want to put a negative spin in your news x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews

gamps
    Congrats!!!! That's fantastic news - I am so happy 4 u.

U just made my day

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC - I just want to give u a big right now. Please don't give up hope maybe get a new brand of POAS and try again in the morning. when is ur BT again?