+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Just curious - at what time of day do you all do medications? I'm doing Synarel at 7:30 morning and night but a lot of blood tests and scans at the clinic are early morning, so I figured I would have to do injections before the clinic opens and keep that up every day as I don't want to be trying to do them away from home. How does everyone else handle the scheduling?
    I've been doing my Lucrin and Gonal-F when I get home from dropping DH at the train station, which is any time between 7:30am and 7:50am usually. Just did my trigger a few mins ago though, so no more jabbing! Well, this cycle at least.. On the mornings I had to go to the clinic, I just did it earlier, between 7:00am and 7:15am. But that was only three times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land

Jeanie26
    Ertgirl
    Allymumtobe
    Dreamin
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck
    Ellie82
    Squeak4123
    Hoping4bubs
    Wunsi
    KandP
    Mrsjaguar
    Ms Jo

Waiting for AF
    Rittzy
    GemimaP
    2012yearofhappiness
    dancingbutterfly
    Pill Popping
    megbob
    Dextersmum

Jabbing
    Nicole83
    Rae81
    Girl X
    Emmylou81
    Mamaharriet
    Toni 81
    SelM22

Sniffing

b4us
    littlesunflowers
    Adden

Sniffing & Jabbing
    Nicb13
    AmyEL

EPU
    Nicole83 - 21/5
    Nrtee – 21/5
    TTcmummy
    SL1009 - 29/5
    Eskimo81 - 29/5
    Sariele - 1/6

ET
    Midnite01 – 12/5
    Eaglegirl – 14/4
    Angel382 - 23/5

FET
    Kmvw - Friday 25th May, Natural FET
    Jeannie1 - Sunday 3rd June, Natural FET
    April78 - Monday 18th June

TWW

Meshell23 – BT 1/6
    Clementine Grace
    Capri_12 – BT 16/5
    Broomdyke
    Franniesplace BT 31/5
    Marttc – BT 4/6
    Franniesplace
    khutch
    Gampa
    Angel382
    wishful05 - BT 12/06

Hugs needed this time
    Prettypetal
    Mamaharriet
    Ms Jo
    Minxyq
    Amps
    April78 for May

Graduates
    Nala9000
    Della77
    Mich4761
    Cluckyduck
    Mrs E 116
    Bellavista

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning littlesunflowers, I do my FSH at 5am and my Orgalutran at 9pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG faintest of faint second lines this morning....frer please please please don't be messing with my head!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    Well girls, after starting this thread over 2 months ago, we finally have some action ! We saw our FS today & I have some great news. Whilst we still cannot do TESE on DH (because we have this testicular cancer thing hanging over our heads), so cannot do our full stim cycle as was planned they are going to let us use our little frozen emby this month, even though I'm already at day 8 of our cycle. So I have my 1st blood test on friday. This may be our last chance at having DH's biological baby (after this it's on to donor sperm) so please send us all the babydust you can spare . Thanks girls xx
    Biggest prayers going out for you guys x

Thanks
    Reviews
    My names gone from the roll call under ET - whoever next updates can you pls move me from EPU to ET 1/6. Thank you.
    (I would do it but afraid I must stuff it up as I am on this forum through my iPad)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angel382 View Post
    OMG faintest of faint second lines this morning....frer please please please don't be messing with my head!
    Ooh!! I have my fingers crossed for you hun! How long til BT??

I tested this morning after my trigger last night just so I could see two pink lines for the first time ever. I got a bit of a kick out of it! It was also so I could test again next week to watch the line fade so I know when the trigger's out of my system. But mostly the first reason. Yes, I'm weird.

Thanks
    Reviews
    not weird at all, i know the feeling, it was so weird seeing it come up positive! i know its not the trigger because i have had no lines for the past few days so it's definitely for real....please baby stick

Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Ooh!! I have my fingers crossed for you hun! How long til BT??

I tested this morning after my trigger last night just so I could see two pink lines for the first time ever. I got a bit of a kick out of it! It was also so I could test again next week to watch the line fade so I know when the trigger's out of my system. But mostly the first reason. Yes, I'm weird.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    A big congrats to all the positives out there. I'm so very proud and happy for you all.

I don't wana rain on the parade but I'm out. AF came today- 4 days before blood test. I'm so happy for all BFP out there but I'm so incredibly sad for myself. I wish it was me out there with 2 little pink lines staring back at me.

I'm sad but I'm so incredibly angry at same time I can't even cry yet.
    Why not me? I rang nurses at clinic angry and put in a whole heap of demands like starting a new stim cycle tomorrow, transfer 2 embies not one, aggressive stimulation etc etc etc . They just listened but seemed annoyed at me for making demands. I'm sure they think I'm aggressive nutcase! It worked though and I have an appointment with FS tomorrow at short notice and a blood test booked for 930 am. I think she's agreed to another stim cycle.

In the end I've done everything they ask but still not getting a result. So p%####Ed off. I'm so sad bur can't cry- what is wrong with me- is this normal?

Once again so excited. For all positives out there but so sad too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear

I am glad they are listening to what you are want, but be sure to look after yourself and your body too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi everyone,
    A big congrats to all the positives out there. I'm so very proud and happy for you all.

I don't wana rain on the parade but I'm out. AF came today- 4 days before blood test. I'm so happy for all BFP out there but I'm so incredibly sad for myself. I wish it was me out there with 2 little pink lines staring back at me.

I'm sad but I'm so incredibly angry at same time I can't even cry yet.
    Why not me? I rang nurses at clinic angry and put in a whole heap of demands like starting a new stim cycle tomorrow, transfer 2 embies not one, aggressive stimulation etc etc etc . They just listened but seemed annoyed at me for making demands. I'm sure they think I'm aggressive nutcase! It worked though and I have an appointment with FS tomorrow at short notice and a blood test booked for 930 am. I think she's agreed to another stim cycle.

In the end I've done everything they ask but still not getting a result. So p%####Ed off. I'm so sad bur can't cry- what is wrong with me- is this normal?

Once again so excited. For all positives out there but so sad too