+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a day 2 last month which was a bfn, in July I'll be having a day 3 transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Thanks Ngaiz you're right : ) I was just thinking that our last 3 transfers have been day 2, so at least day 3 is a little further on anyway x
    Hii there,
    I've had 2 6 day grade A hatching blastocysts transferred and not got pregnant. So I'm thinking earlier the better? Good luck and well done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    SL1009-Meshell had a day2 transfer and just got her BFP!!!! Back inside is the perfect environment for embies to development.
    This is my FS's philosophy, which is why she only usually does day 3 transfers.

Just got home from my scan and BT. How does everyone on these and other IVF forums get all their follicle stats from their scans?? Do you have to specifically ask for a list? All my tech said was that I "met the criteria" for EPU on Friday as I had 3 follies measuring over 17mm, but they may decide Monday so the smaller ones have a chance to grow too. When I went for the BT afterwards, I told the nurse that they said I could be ready for either Friday or Monday, so she checked my stats from the scan and pretty much confirmed this. I tried to look at her screen, but all I saw was "1x20, 1x18, 1x12, *something*x8" (may have been 1x8, but I'm sure the tech measured more than 4 follies!). Those numbers suggest I only have two over 17mm, so I don't know what's going on.

Regardless, I've been given my Pregnyl trigger for tonight just in case they decide to go with Friday, but I won't find out until I call for my results this afternoon.

If things go well from this point onwards, I could be PUPO by next Thursday at the latest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your comments ladies you've made me feel a bit better xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, not sure how I will survive the 2ww if I'm struggling for 30 hours to find out how our embryos are going from epu yetserday! Still waiting to get call and our transfer time for tomorrow, please let some fertilise.
    SL1009 good luck with your transfer, hope it's a nice sticky one!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eskimo81 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni 81 View Post
    Morning Ladies,

Can I also be moved up to 2ww next time the roll call is up updated.

Meshell23 - Congrats that is fantastic news - I am loving all these BFP results.

MARTTC - I'm with u not knowing when I should test! I had a 5day transfer on Saturday & have BT 6/06. I was trying 2 stay all relaxed & not think about testing but it's gettin the better of me - I just don't no if i can stand 2 c another neg result.
    It's like you look forward to the tww & then when your there, you start climbing walls & losing your marbles... I had a meltdown 2 days in, HPT negative 7 days in and not sure where to go from here?!
    AF due today / tomorrow but after the m/c I was 4/5 days late last cycle, I'm not sure when it will show this time? Argh!!! Last time I was late, this time I don't know when late is...
    FYI I handled the negative HPT pretty well, but I think it's cause deep down I knew it was too early.

Can you get your BT moved even a day earlier? I am... I am meant to be the 4th but asking for the 3rd!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi SL1009 I was in two minds about having 2 day transfer but my clinic are getting great results and I am now pregnito with one or maybe two 2 day embies so get em fertilised and jam them back in your uterus I say. My first cycle I had 10 eggs only one made it to blasty and I didnt get preg from that. I know a lady who had supposedly 2 grade A hatching blastys on board and unfortunately did not get pregnant.

Good luck
    Hey matey!
    Di you know what grade yours was?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just got a text message, not a phone call, for my transfer time tomorrow. I called back to confirm appt and ask how embryos are going and they said they couldnt tell me but getting an aappointment scheduled must be a good sign, what the??? This is my first ivf/ICSI cycle, guess I was hoping for a little more info today, another sleepless night ahead.
    MARTTC I'm crossing everything for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo81 View Post
    Hi, just got a text message, not a phone call, for my transfer time tomorrow. I called back to confirm appt and ask how embryos are going and they said they couldnt tell me but getting an aappointment scheduled must be a good sign, what the??? This is my first ivf/ICSI cycle, guess I was hoping for a little more info today, another sleepless night ahead.
    Who are you with?
    I got a call to book in a time but no notification on how many or quality until I got there... I even had to ask
    :-/

It's definitely a good sign though :-)

Fingers crossed for you!!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Eskimo81  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo81 View Post
    Hi Eskimo with my first few cycles we didn't know the outcome of au of our eggs until transfer day. Good luck for tomorrow x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Eskimo81  (30-05-2012)