+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 254 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! Gampa really! Some people really should think before putting their mouth into gear! I am just lost for words! Cept to say pls no tears...its a waste of your precious energy. Xx
    And I pay a lot of tax and I am glad it goes to helping your fertility journey, so there, that negates your "friends" insulting, uneducated tripe of an opinion!!

Xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (28-05-2012),MARTTC  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmylou81 View Post
    Hi everyone! I have been a bit quiet but reading all the posts! Gampa don't listen to your friend, this is a really hard time an she should be supportive! AFM I am having a really tough time ATM 2 friends had babies last week and because our cycle was cancelled I feel like we are in no mans land! We are also changing FS and as much as I feel like we need to do this I feel really guilty about leaving our old FS! I just feel so lost at the moment! Does anyone else feel this way?
    emmylou81 hun, I totally understand where u r at! It's very normal I think (if anything in this process can be normal!).
    My first two cycles were really crappy. First one cancelled due to poor response, meaning actually poor drug levels. Second only got one egg, again, poor response, meaning drugs wrong. I cracked it then and went for a second opinion. And with the idea that we prob wouldn't change clinics, but I love my new fs and clinic so far. It's tough. I cried lots, and still do. Really I've learnt that much of the time this journey is just sh*t. And u can have as many down days as you need.

No harm ever in a second opinion!!

And me, I find the limbo between cycles the worst part. Be kind to yourself in no man's land, or at least try to!!!

Massive hugs dear.
    Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emmylou81 View Post
    Hi everyone! I have been a bit quiet but reading all the posts! Gampa don't listen to your friend, this is a really hard time an she should be supportive! AFM I am having a really tough time ATM 2 friends had babies last week and because our cycle was cancelled I feel like we are in no mans land! We are also changing FS and as much as I feel like we need to do this I feel really guilty about leaving our old FS! I just feel so lost at the moment! Does anyone else feel this way?
    Emmylou your completely normal, not only are people having babies but announcing them & I fear there's another one announcing any day now... You feel awful for being jealous, buy it consumes you... Last night at a friends party, I was asked by a much younger girl who is due to have her 'accident'' in September... "so you've been married a while now, when are you going to start trying" I held back the tears!!

I can't complain as I'm lucky I'm in the tww & appreciate it, but 7 days down tomorrow & feel sick about the outcome!

No one unless they have been through this will ever understand what it's like & how much it hurts...

Don't feel guilty about leaving your fs, you are spending a lot of money & it needs to feel right! X

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (28-05-2012),SelM22  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gampa - I could not even believe my eyes when I saw your post! How the hell do people get off saying those things ESPECIALLY when they know what you are going through!! God it makes me so mad, but unfortunately that's the kind of stuff we have to deal with as nasty as it is so hold your head up high and carry on (without spending any more time with that person)! I have to agree whilst we haven't been blessed to have baby number one YET, very close friends of ours have been trying for their second for a few years now and I can tell that it is just as hard, maybe in some cases even more so, when their son keeps asking for a sibling - that would be heartbreaking.

I hope you all had a peaceful weekend and I look forward to reading your posts this week. As for me - did my trigger last night so in for EPU tomorrow morning - eeek! Come on eggs, be good be good : )

Xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (28-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Gampa - I could not even believe my eyes when I saw your post! How the hell do people get off saying those things ESPECIALLY when they know what you are going through!! God it makes me so mad, but unfortunately that's the kind of stuff we have to deal with as nasty as it is so hold your head up high and carry on (without spending any more time with that person)! I have to agree whilst we haven't been blessed to have baby number one YET, very close friends of ours have been trying for their second for a few years now and I can tell that it is just as hard, maybe in some cases even more so, when their son keeps asking for a sibling - that would be heartbreaking.

I hope you all had a peaceful weekend and I look forward to reading your posts this week. As for me - did my trigger last night so in for EPU tomorrow morning - eeek! Come on eggs, be good be good : )

Xx
    Thanks so much for all the support girls- I've finally stopped crying about it now!

yes it's very hard when number one asks for a baby . In my case my daughter has already requested a brother and has even gone so far as to name him 'jack', and the other week said to me with big obrown eyes: " mummy why don't I have a baby brother- do we not have enough money? (had a huge cry over that one), then she said " I can go to work like you mummy so we can get some money for our brother", and then when my heart was breaking she came up to me and said " it's ok mummy I love you". My daughter will often compare her friends with siblings and say when will a baby pop out of your tummy. It is heart breaking just as it is for everyone else out there waiting for number one but in a different way.

This IVF journey is hell on everyone and I still can't fathom why I can have 2 conceptions normally (our second baby died in utero) and then suddenly end up on IVF- does anyone else feel the same - at a loss to why this has happened?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by April78 View Post
    Gampa - I totally understand I'm going through the exact same thing. My son didn't really start asking for a sibling until he started school as they did family pictures etc and he realised he must be the only one without a sister or brother. He asks about it nearly on a weekly basis at the moment. I'm dreading that we may have to tell him one day that there will be no siblings that we actually can't have anymore babies

So AF has turned up will ring the clinic soon. Only have one left and not sure that I keep going after 5 yrs of TTC.
    Dear APril,
    definately keep going. I know thats easy to say and hard to do but I do believe that it is all about the embryo and that it will eventually work. Im in that dreaded 2 week wait and im pretty convinvced it didnt work as i dont feel anything at all. Keep the courage and faith (ps ill probably need you to say that to me on friday! when i find out its been another epic failure!!). But i feel for you and understand esp when it comes to DS/DD and their endless questions about brothers and sisters. Do you worry about the age gap at all? people keep telling me the age gap will be too big and they keep stressing me out - but in the end i cant make myself pregnant can i, and i cant do anything about the gap - but just wondering how you feel about it? Is it something that worries you too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    April and Gampa xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi

I think AF has started I am supposed to test on Thursday 31st! Should I call the FN tell them so I can stop all the pessaries etc .. Too numb to feel anything right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Hi

I think AF has started I am supposed to test on Thursday 31st! Should I call the FN tell them so I can stop all the pessaries etc .. Too numb to feel anything right now

Bellavista Im so sorry. Big . No harm in calling them. And dont think that you have to hold it together either - I have cried many times with the nurses. I think they will say only stop the pessaries when you are absolutely sure it is AF. xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Hi

hi there - so sorry bellavista. Hugs. When that happened to me they told me to continue the pessaries until the blood test just in case. But id go in early and have a blood test tomorrow or today if you can. Thinking of you xx