+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 242 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Thanks SL1009! Can u tell me what they do for fertility accupuncture?
    Where do they put needles or is it all over the place? Xx
    They do it in different spots at different parts of your cycle. I went once a week, and then week of egg collection I went twice, and then I went in before and after embryo transfer for a session, then back to weekly. They put needles in my feet, legs, knees, just above pubic bone, hands and one in between my eyes and sometimes one on top of my head. After embryo They don't put any in your stomach. It's all to do with the blood flowing in the right places. As I said, I loved my acupuncture and I found that I would literally fall into a deep sleep while I had the needles in! I stopped doing it after my last failed cycle and just haven't had it since, more so for the additional cost than anything else. I certainly don't think that it would do any harm and is worth a try, even to get you relaxed. Beware though it can hurt when the needles go in and some people hate it( my DH went for a couple of sessions and didn't like it at all)! Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks SL1009! Can u tell me what they do for fertility accupuncture?
    Where do they put needles or is it all over the place? Xx
    Are you in Melbourne? I went to see Jenny in East Melbourne, next door to Epworth Hospital on Victoria Parade. They are a specialized IVF acupuncture place - I was also on different Chinese herbal medicine too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    It's so hard, last time I had a transfer after a stim cycle & I didn't feel implantation but I had lots going in in my body, do I probably did but just didn't know it :-/ this time I had a 2day transfer on Monday morning & by Wednesday arvo I was sure I could feel it (dull ache twinge on my left) but there's been no blood & now I'm convinced it was all in my head...
    I'm not helping here but I'm guessing each pregnancy can be different?! How early can you test? Don't talk yourself out of it just yet xxx

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks. Guess just won't know till 4th June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, looks like I'm out. AF is here. Can't deal yet as we have people over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Evening ladies, I need some advice pls. Im thinking about accupuncture. Has anyone done it (or doing it with their cycle now)? What do u think? What does it entail?

Thanks

Hugs to u ladies with bfns. Xx
    Hey sel, we where told that acupuncture is great as it helps with blood circulation and the thickening of your uterus. It also helps with the stress, just make sure you see one for fertility and that they ask you questions re your cycle dates. May increase the percentage of a sticky too!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    So sorry frannie, its a pain that people are over as I bet that's all you thinking about. Sending hugs and I hope next cycle is more successful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Very sorry frannie I didn't want to face anyone last night and ended up with family over for a few drinks.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for frannie, Ngaiz, April78 and tattooedcaz - hope you find the time you need for yourselves in the next few days.

I ended up going to the GP this morning and he thinks I have a short-term virus - phew. Glad I went, needed someone to actually examine me before I'd believe I'm fine, seeing as I have felt pretty sore and sorry since the surgery.

I have the most pointless piece of information for those in the TWW - so pointless I wasn't even sure if I should say it - but I read a lot of "trying" forums before we found about our MFI and in those forums every symptom that was a negative sign for one person turned out to be positive for someone else - including spotting, cramping etc. And it did differ for people between pregnancies. So yeah, every one and every cycle's different! (Didn't stop me reading into every little thing each month however!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Are you in Melbourne? I went to see Jenny in East Melbourne, next door to Epworth Hospital on Victoria Parade. They are a specialized IVF acupuncture place - I was also on different Chinese herbal medicine too
    Thanks soooo much SL1009. Im in Adelaide. My clinic repormed works with a clinic here - I think you have given me the inspiration I need to call them on Monday! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, it's been a long time since I've posted but everyone's been in my thoughts and I've been reading along, I just needed time to get over my bfn. It hit me hard this time and I really struggled to deal with it and am just starting to see that we did get one step further on our last cycle. We have just started cycle 4 and r adding steroids, clexane and pregnyl to the mix. This will b our last cycle till we move onto donor. We have appointments ready to go during this cycle so if it's a bfn our donor will b ready to go