+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 254 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2536
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question...I had a terrible last night being ill, and I have no idea if it's related to the lap surgery a fortnight ago or the Synarel which is all I'm taking atm. Being a weekend should I start with a regular GP and let them contact FS if they think it's necessary? Seeing FS on Monday anyway but I want someone to tell me things are ok before then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Quick question...I had a terrible last night being ill, and I have no idea if it's related to the lap surgery a fortnight ago or the Synarel which is all I'm taking atm. Being a weekend should I start with a regular GP and let them contact FS if they think it's necessary? Seeing FS on Monday anyway but I want someone to tell me things are ok before then!
    Littlesunflowers I don't know anything about the side effects of synarel, but if u have been vomiting etc, I'd ring your clinic, weekend included. Someone will be on duty today I'm sure!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Morning SelM22; I had acupuncture with my last cycle. I loved it and found it very relaxing, however I had an unsuccessful cycle so I don't know if it helped in any way.
    Thanks SL1009! Can u tell me what they do for fertility accupuncture?
    Where do they put needles or is it all over the place? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, there's perhaps still hope. If it is AF it's really light! I think it could actually be just spotting. Gonna poas tomorrow morning. Please please please little blip in my belly, hang in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    Just a quick Q... What is the most reliable hpt? What is everyone using...? Holding off poas but know I will succumb before 1 June!! TWW is too long! Thanks!
    I hear you! I'm bringing mine forward a day to the 3rd but even still I can't wait that long... I had a 2 day embie on Monday... I'm going to start testing this Monday, might be too early? I'm getting First Response, most people have recommended

Good luck x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Things are not looking good here. We just had an awesome night, went to see Nitro Circus in Melb and it was really exciting, screaming and cheering. The docs didnt think it would be too much for me... We've had tickets since Christmas and it was great to have something else to look fwd too in this tww. I don't know if I've overdone it but I just did my crinone and had blood right on the tip of the applicator. I'm at day 5pt. That's pretty early for AF to come isn't it? I've been saying all day I had a feeling nothing was happening in there...
    I've been obsessing about the tww & read last night it can implant as late as 10 days... Don't want to give you false hope from dr google but fingers crossed it's implantation?!

I really hope it's not the witch ;-/

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Thanks SL1009! Can u tell me what they do for fertility accupuncture?
    Where do they put needles or is it all over the place? Xx
    My gf who put me onto it said the used her thumb, hand & arm mainly???

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I'm day 4 post a 6 day hatching blastocyst transfer.
    Last cycle I felt the implantation and had a small bleed. We achieved a pregnancy last time but miscarried.
    This time I don't feel anything. I'm really stressed. Does this mean it's not working?
    What are your thoughts... Really anxious it's not working

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm day 4 post a 6 day hatching blastocyst transfer.
    Last cycle I felt the implantation and had a small bleed. We achieved a pregnancy last time but miscarried.
    This time I don't feel anything. I'm really stressed. Does this mean it's not working?
    What are your thoughts... Really anxious it's not working
    It's so hard, last time I had a transfer after a stim cycle & I didn't feel implantation but I had lots going in in my body, do I probably did but just didn't know it :-/ this time I had a 2day transfer on Monday morning & by Wednesday arvo I was sure I could feel it (dull ache twinge on my left) but there's been no blood & now I'm convinced it was all in my head...
    I'm not helping here but I'm guessing each pregnancy can be different?! How early can you test? Don't talk yourself out of it just yet xxx

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Who does everyone in Brisbane use for accupuncture? I would like to start now for my next cycle and I've really only heard of Shen therapies.