+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 254 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Evening ladies, I need some advice pls. Im thinking about accupuncture. Has anyone done it (or doing it with their cycle now)? What do u think? What does it entail?

Thanks

Hugs to u ladies with bfns. Xx
    I'm starting in 3 weeks )
    My gf who has conceived naturally and miscarried twice started seeing this acupuncturist & is now fir the 3rd time, pregnant & is the furthest she's ever been without a m/c...
    I think it's worth a try... Can't tell you much about it though...

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (25-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Hugs to Caz.. sounds like you're in a good headspace though, which is fantastic. I hope that I can react similarly if/when my first cycle doesn't work. Enjoy your holiday!

Just a question for those experienced in stimming: do you get any symptoms/feelings in your ovary region, like a feeling of fullness, or twinges, etc.? If so, how many days into stimming did you start feeling stuff? I've had my 4th dose of Gonal this morning and I haven't felt anything yet. I was wondering if I should be at any stage, or if it's normal to feel absolutely nothing down there...
    I started to feel things within 3 days (must add, I ended up with 20eggs)
    My ovaries even in the early days were swollen & I was having period like pains /pulling twinges etc.... It was a little strange cause you knew so much was going on! ) the nude always said to me it's a good sign that it's all working

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedcaz View Post
    It's a BFN for me ladies. I'm ok with it and have accepted that this first IVF cycle wasn't ours. Going to take DH and I on a little holiday to relax a bit.

FX and heaps of baby dust to those still sniffing & jabbing etc Xx
    Hugs xx

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    I'm starting in 3 weeks )
    My gf who has conceived naturally and miscarried twice started seeing this acupuncturist & is now fir the 3rd time, pregnant & is the furthest she's ever been without a m/c...
    I think it's worth a try... Can't tell you much about it though...

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    Thanks! I'd love to hear how u go with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo81 View Post
    Big hugs to the girls with a BFN, it's certainly a roller coaster ride. I had my scan today, I have 11 follies on board around 13-14mm each, I'm hoping that is good? Just keep thinking what lots of girls have said on here, "quality not quantity". Also had my first oragultan after scan, gee they aren't nice! Ended with a bruise, bleeding and a big red welt. Thank goodness it's only a few more days. Never thought I would say the internal scans are the easiest part but they seem to be at the moment!
    Sounds good!
    At around your stage I was showing 12 around that size... By EPU the retrieved 20 eggs, 4 fertilized, 1 transferred & 2 frozen - 1 didn't make it...

Good luck

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick Q... What is the most reliable hpt? What is everyone using...? Holding off poas but know I will succumb before 1 June!! TWW is too long! Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Things are not looking good here. We just had an awesome night, went to see Nitro Circus in Melb and it was really exciting, screaming and cheering. The docs didnt think it would be too much for me... We've had tickets since Christmas and it was great to have something else to look fwd too in this tww. I don't know if I've overdone it but I just did my crinone and had blood right on the tip of the applicator. I'm at day 5pt. That's pretty early for AF to come isn't it? I've been saying all day I had a feeling nothing was happening in there...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping for you Frannie that it's just late implant bleed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by khutch View Post
    Just a quick Q... What is the most reliable hpt? What is everyone using...? Holding off poas but know I will succumb before 1 June!! TWW is too long! Thanks!
    From what i've read on here, First Response seem to be really reliable? It also showed a very faint second line for me at 12dp5dt - which was actually the last remnants of pregnyl in my system, and not a pregnancy, sadly - but they are very sensitive.

Franniesplace - i hope it's an implantation bleed as well!

Meshell, if my next cycle doesn't work, i'm going to try DHEA and accupuncture, i figure, why the hell not?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Evening ladies, I need some advice pls. Im thinking about accupuncture. Has anyone done it (or doing it with their cycle now)? What do u think? What does it entail?

Thanks

Hugs to u ladies with bfns. Xx
    Morning SelM22; I had acupuncture with my last cycle. I loved it and found it very relaxing, however I had an unsuccessful cycle so I don't know if it helped in any way.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (26-05-2012)