+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 242 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How are we all going today girls?

I had my US and blood test this morning. A bit devastated as I've only got 7 follies (lowest ever) and only 4 of them are good size. I have my EPU booked in for Tuesday so I'm praying that this 4 follies will give us some perfect babies and they will be all we need. We did think about canceling but the clinic said its all about quality not quantity and we only need one to work, even though we want to transfer two. I've gone through all this medication and stuff now so it seems a shame to waste it. Sorry for the vent, feeling a bit deflated : (

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please get updated on the roll call?
    EPU scheduled for 29/5
    Thank you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    How are we all going today girls?

I had my US and blood test this morning. A bit devastated as I've only got 7 follies (lowest ever) and only 4 of them are good size. I have my EPU booked in for Tuesday so I'm praying that this 4 follies will give us some perfect babies and they will be all we need. We did think about canceling but the clinic said its all about quality not quantity and we only need one to work, even though we want to transfer two. I've gone through all this medication and stuff now so it seems a shame to waste it. Sorry for the vent, feeling a bit deflated : (
    As mentioned, it's quality over quantity - I got 20, 4 fertilized, 1 transferred, 2 to freeze - one didn't make it :-(

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Can I please get updated on the roll call?
    EPU scheduled for 29/5
    Thank you xxx
    Hi, looks like we are on the same cycle, my epu is same day as yours, everything crossed for both of us xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    It's def quality over quantity don't feel deflated I continued a cycle with only 1 follie cos it could have been the one. I didn't want tocancel and have regrets so I gave it my all and though I didn't work out I wouldn't have done it differently
    Thanks Meshell23 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo81 View Post
    Hi, looks like we are on the same cycle, my epu is same day as yours, everything crossed for both of us xx
    Yay! Definitely fingers and toes crossed and much love and baby dust for tuesday xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    i also agree quality over quantity anyday - I am not a low low responder or high responder - first time had 10 eggs only 4 fertilisd second time 3 fertilised from 4. The FS will be watching to ensure they grow at the same rate - my FS aims for about 6-7 eggs from each person. Any more and the quality is compromised. Also remember that having frosties is awesome but not every cycle will result in frosties. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL1009 good luck. I am a poor responder to both the antagonist and long down reg cycle first cycle only got 3 eggs and 2nd cycle got 5 eggs.

But they were good eggs and we had 100% fertilisation each time. My FS said all his ladies the same week sure they got 10+ but some only had 1 or 2 left by transfer day. So as the PP have said quality not quantity is key for this and future cycles. My acupuncturist is concerned about the high numbers and smashing the ovaries for big numbers long term on our fertility.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I shall go to bed with sweet dreams xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies, I need some advice pls. Im thinking about accupuncture. Has anyone done it (or doing it with their cycle now)? What do u think? What does it entail?

Thanks

Hugs to u ladies with bfns. Xx