+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 242 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like we all have great MILs. Mine said the other day on finding out the sex of grandchild #7 that 'you two need to get cracking'. I tried very hard not to snap but ffs she knows we do IVF!

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rae81 View Post
    Sounds like we all have great MILs. Mine said the other day on finding out the sex of grandchild #7 that 'you two need to get cracking'. I tried very hard not to snap but ffs she knows we do IVF!
    Like they think your taking this long on purpose!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ally, how frustrating. That is just lacking in common courtesy and respect. Are you in a position to change FS? If they are treating you this way now when they should be trying to 'get your business' (so to speak), how will they treat you later?

Weighed myself this morning - put on 3.3kg in the last month, drat! Now at the high end of my healthy weight range. BCP? Stress Eating?? Easter??? conbination of all of the above???? On a positive note, DH said 'Cows get pregnant picking up' , gotta love being married to a farmer.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend and have a lovely day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell, what an ordeal, poor love. Out of curiosity, are you an asthmatic? I am, and I'm just wondering if this will have any bearing. I can completely sympathise with being short of breath and panic attacks because you can't breathe - just not IVF related. I do have it well under control at the moment though, unless I happen to get a blasted cold/flu... No, I mustn't think like that. What do they say 'don't borrow trouble', think positive!

I think I'll go for a walk now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Della77 View Post
    Oh Ally, how frustrating. That is just lacking in common courtesy and respect. Are you in a position to change FS? If they are treating you this way now when they should be trying to 'get your business' (so to speak), how will they treat you later?

Weighed myself this morning - put on 3.3kg in the last month, drat! Now at the high end of my healthy weight range. BCP? Stress Eating?? Easter??? conbination of all of the above???? On a positive note, DH said 'Cows get pregnant picking up' , gotta love being married to a farmer.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend and have a lovely day!
    I could but I'm worried that will set me back even more so time wise. I'm so fixated on being "started" I know it's silly

Thanks
    Reviews
    [CENTER][SIZE=4]
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Ertgirl
    Allymumtobe
    Ms Jo
    Nicole83
    Sariele
    Dreamin
    dancingbutterfly
    Nala9000
    emmylou81
    Motherwillbe
    Eaglegirl
    Cluckyduck

Waiting for AF

Pill Popping
    Girl X
    Della77

Sniffing or Jabbing (Lucrin)

Jabbing
    Rae81

Sniffing & Jabbing

ET

FET

TWW

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join your group? my first ivf was cancelled this month as I did not respond. will try again when af arrives. I wish you all luck.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak4123 View Post
    Can I join your group? my first ivf was cancelled this month as I did not respond. will try again when af arrives. I wish you all luck.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Welcome!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    May I join also. I'm going to know more about our first IVF cycle tomorrow.
    Very nervous but ready to move forward, whether it works first time or not. It's action of sorts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there

I thought that i would join in. I was in the April thread however due to my cycles not playing ball I moved my FET to May instead. Just a bit about me - we did our 2nd IVF cycle end of last year - fresh transfer didnt take and we have only 1 expanded blast frozen - fingers crossed it is the one otherwise we will undergo stim cycle in the next couple of months.

Also ladies I have discovered that those needing proygnova for the medicated FET cycles that your scripts only last 12 months .... I tried to renew scrupt the other week and couldnt get it done. However the tablets actually list for 3 years and because you only half a pack or so each medicated cycle I figure it is better to get the scripts renewed since tablets last for that long.

I have been going to the gym and trying to remain healthy. I have gone off alcohol the last 6 months or so and also taking COQ10, blackmores, fish oil and DHA so if we have to do another cycle the egg quality shouldbe okay. We suffer from MFI and last time hubbie got a TESA which meant we had a better fertilistion rate than previously.

I have been lurking but just havent had a chance to post until now.

Have a good start to the week.