+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New Mum, New Member!

Hi!

My name is Katie and I am a first time mother to a beautiful baby boy. Fletcher is now 10wks old and we've had our ups and downs (starting with a difficult birth, tought few days and admission to the children's hospital!) but my husband and I are realise how blessed we are as most of the time he is an absolute angel!

We've just successfully spent 2wks in NZ visiting Hubbies family... travelling with a 7wk was quite an experience!!

Now we're struggling to find a formula that a) agrees with him and b) he'll drink! If only I could have breastfed, things would have been so much easier, but due to me have PCOS it was not meant to be!

I'm pretty open about all that I've been through, and would love to help others with PCOS (polycystic ovaries syndrome) come to terms with some of the challenges ahead.

I look foward to learning from and helping other Mums and Dads out there!!

Katie

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi Katie, welcome to BubHub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Katie,
    I see you are a fellow save our sleep follower - must be OCD like me! Would love to chat/catch up for coffee etc if you are interested, I live near caboolture so not far from bris. I'm mum to almost 3 mth old girl.
    Cheers!