+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L1STBUB View Post
    I have sold a couple things on gumtree with no probs. however when we put the car up we had 3 emails & texts from Scammers saying they wanted to buy the car, they couldn't view it or call us as they work on an offshore oil rig. The car is a present for their dad as a surprise for his birthday. It was only because we got 3 of them all with very similar stories that we realised it was a scam. So beware people!
    We had the same when we tried to sell a motorbike, but his dad lived in bali, so could we give him our bank acc details, n send the bike, then they'll wire the money etc. Pretty annoying.

Thanks missposs, she's otherwise a perfectly normal 3 yo, her seizures are controlled, she hadn't had one since June last year. I just thought if your advertising yourself as a babysitter you'd be interested in some work. And one would think babysitting for anyone's children would be a responsibility, I'd only be asking someone to watch her self administer her meds. I'll keep looking. I only want to randomly go out for dinner or a movie.