+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Byron Bay and surrounding areas help please.

Hi i would love to hear from anyone who lives in and surrounding areas of Byron Bay NSW. We may be relocating there mid year and would love advice on where to live schools daycares etc. I am in Brisbane and have no knowledge of the area other than its a beautiful place. I have a son who will be attending school and a daughter who will attend daycare. Any help would be great. Also feedback of the pros and cons of the area would be great.

Many thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, we are building a house in Pottsville, great area, in between tweed and Byron. Lots of new houses going on with heaps of young families.

We can't wait. As for daycare and school, can't help much, my dd is 13 months I'm starting fdc when house is finished, so as for child care I only know of one centre in the suburb. Also one school which has quite a good name at koala beach.

Hope that helps, as for suburbs it really depends on your needs eg established, walk to things, tourism. We found Byron too busy for us re tourists, and salt was a bit too snobby for us. We lived kingscliff too but for what we are paying in Pottsville we couldn't get in kingscliff.

All the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Ive been looking into Pottsville rentals arent too bad there. We are only living there for two years so hope to find it enjoyable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No problem hope u sort something out