+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default work from home Online Business

I have been looking around on the internet for work from home options and i have come across advertisement’s for work from home setting up your own online business, i got a information pack from one united online business but it all seems to good to be true that you can earn so much a money in just s short space of time and it seems to be a pyramid scheme in disguise. I would love to be able to work from home so i can still look after my daughter but don't want to get sucked int a scheme ether. I would love to hear from from anyone that has brought into one of these business and have found them to be genuine and successful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I looked into them all and then came to the conclusion if it looks too good to be true that's because it is. For every bit of money you make someone is also making it on your behalf. Instead try start your own business with something your passionate about and enjoy doing. I did this and it was hard for the first 12 months but I now make more income then I ever have before in any job. Just a thought x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Karisha and MummyJuls, Not all of these are schemes (but yes be careful on internet junk maketing schemes). Pyramid scams are illegal and the thing to watchout for is does the company have an actual product to sell if not - stay away!
    Legitimate working from home opportunities are Multi Level Metworking (MLM) companies where you can earn full time plus income from working from home. These include your Tupperware, Avon etc. The top 25 companies are listed here and you can see some have been around for 50 years. http://www.nexera.com/top25/

{text removed by Moderator}
    Last edited by Mod-RaryGirl; 10-06-2012 at 14:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mummyjules,

I would Google the name of that Home-based business in numerous ways to see how many times it come up in the search. Even Youtube it.

There are loads out there your right but there are some great Home Based Businesses that exist that you can grow personally with and one that has personal support along the way.

I would be checking wording like: no cold calling, no party plans, no selling to friends or family ect.... and definitely no mlm schemes. See if training is provided and look for real testimonials. Even go as far as googling the 'names' of these people and see what pops up!

I hope this helps you a little and good luck with searching .

Jess
    Last edited by missyamba; 20-08-2012 at 18:57.