+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's sad but I pick and choose who I tell also. I love co-sleeping. DD is a terrible sleeper but beside me I can put her down awake and close my eyes and she does the same thing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs E For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I used to not tell people. then it became a screening process for new friends. particularly breast feeding till over 3 I'd drop into convo I was cosleeping & breast feeding a 2 year old.... I'd rather get it over with early than invest in a friendship & then they say crap.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We bed share. He sleeps on whatever side he last fed on. I probably am a little lacklustre with bed safety, but I am always aware of where he is and naturally sleep with my arm around him and my knees up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have co slept with DS since he was 7 months old (after 7 months of struggling with cot- still don't know why it took us so long).

We have his cot pushed up against our bed as a side-car: one side of the railing removed, and his mattress brought to level with ours with use of high density foam underneath. Or you could use cushions, towels, unused sheets, but I found them getting dusty under there. We bought foam from Clark Rubber but heard you can get them cheaper elsewhere.

So hubby on my left, bub on my right. They don't hurt each other, and bub snuggles up against me happy and asleep.

He's 3 now and I wouldn't have it any other way (I work during the day so love cuddling him at night). But I also choose who I tell this too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am definately learning that you don't tell too many people that you co-sleep, how ridiculous that people judge?! To me it comes naturally and works best for my babies and we all get a better sleep because of it. And I have very secure and sociable kids.