+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Naughty walking, talking, never sleeping baby. Is anyone elses baby this cheeky?

My daughter is 9 months old. She never sleeps. She is already walking. In the night she climbs from her cot (side down and pushed up to my side of the bed) and onto my bed.. She can say boob now and if I don't feed her right away she wiggles down to boob height and begins saying "boob" "boob" over and over in the dark. She didn't sleep today from 1045 till 530. I spent the entire day trying to get her to nap. She then inconveniently fell asleep in my arms for an hour and is now wide awake and partying with some magazines she likes to shred.. And isn't showing any signs of tiredness. I tried to feed her and she bit me! Is this the most evil baby? Oh now she is climbing up onto the couch into my lap, going mum mum mum and her little bitey teeth are gleaming at me. I'm never going to have a peaceful night again. I was really hoping to enjoy my magnum ego and crap TV.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    it drives me mental on days like that. Someone needs to invent an on and off button for these darn children

But on the bright side - your daughter is walking and talking at 9 months?! How advanced! I wish my boy could say boobie, that's so cute!

What's not cute, is the 7 times he has now woken up between going to bed at 7:30 and now - 11:10pm. Not cute. They are so awesome but sometimes it feels like they've been put on this earth to drive us slowly mental. Oh look, he's awake again... Make that 8 times woken up. Grrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh I know.. Why can't they just stay asleep for a few hours ?! Dd has fallen asleep twice on me since I posted this and each time I have put her to bed she has woken about 2 minutes later smiling and laughing. Wtf is all I have to say. Wtf. I thought babies needed sleep?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and all the girl babies in my family walk and talk early. Although a tiny walking baby is cute, I walked early, and it hasn't really been an advantage in my life I have to say!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not the walking but the other two. DS2 is 10mths and has just started crawling properly and has been coasting furniture for a while. He wakes 1-2hrs over night and goes to sleep at 12-1am.

He does say a few words though. Booby, ta, here, there, DS1s name, star, mum, dad, nan.

Booby is usually when he is upset, ds1s name was his second word mum was the first. 'there' is a game we play, ill poke him gently and say there. Here is from Ds1 saying it when he passes him things. He also does the twinkle little star actions and tries to sing it but he just wriggles his hands and says star.