+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 22 1/2 weeks where's my energy??!

I have zero energy and feel like throwing up all the time and have been getting bad headaches every day.... STILL
    Isn't your energy meant to be back by now?? With DS I felt fantastic by 21 weeks..
    How did/is everyone else coping with being preg with an active toddler?
    Feel like I ant do it any more an just want to run away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs hun, hopefully you will get your energy back in no time otherwise sleep when toddler sleeps and take it easy. Other things will just have to wait!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also blame the small person for my extreme lack of energy, some days my whole body aches and is very tired and Im nearly 21 wks. I asked my Ob this exact question about tiredness this week, he just motioned at the 4yr old and said after you give birth!

I hope you get your bounce back soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the same feelings of exhaustion but luckily my nausea has pretty much gone now (I'm 23 weeks). I had the same thing with DD but I'm do exhausted, like cant lift my head off the pillow exhausted!! Just wish someone would explain it all to my 13 month old so I could get some rest!

Anyway, my advice, sleep whenever you can, everything else can wait and if you have them nearby use family to give you a break!!

Hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been feeling really run down as well and kept waiting for that spark of energy, I put it down to chasing after 4 kids already, not sleeping well and the extra demands on my time, but at 26 weeks I requested an iron study and it's just come back this week that it's extremely low. Might be worth asking to get it rechecked and starting on some iron and Vit C supplements if it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou everyone for your replies it's nice to know I'm not the only one!!
    I have been thinking bout getting my iron levels tested as I haven't been able to take my multi vitamins every as they make me sick so could well be why I have no energy! Thanks

Fingers crossed we all get our energy back very soon!! Would be nice to feel normal again haha.