+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jellybean
    I also have a 2 year old, followed by 2 MCs and am now pregnant again. Hope this one is a good one for you.

All the best for your scans, Electric, Vintage, Tam & Cherished. Lots of scans coming up in the next few weeks. Wish they could be exciting for us all instead of full of worry.

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow, have my NT scan next Tuesday and have already convinced myself that it won't turn out okay. It's like a self-preservation thing, I think maybe if I am prepared for what happened the first time then it won't be such a shock. Oh I hope the next week doesn't drag too much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just got back from dr. Hcg is 1080 at five ish weeks last week. Last pregnancy it was only 156. So I think that's good. Dr wasn't worried and said it was fine. She booked me in for a scan next week on Wednesday. I cannot wait. I'm so unbelievably anxious and nervous.
    I wish I knew how to relax and just believe this baby is going to stick around. Even with good news today I'm still being negative!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great results tam! We must be due around the same time! I am just over 5 weeks now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks cherished. I hope they're good results. I'm due on 1st December on my iPhone app!!! Haha. My birthday is actually the 2nd!!! When is your due date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'd like to pop myself in here if that's cool I'm 4w6d preggo after a M/C in aug 2010 I haven't been UTD since and I'm petrified it's going to happen again. I'm taking aspirin this time around and I wanna b positive and hope to god I carry this baby full term. I look forward to getting to know all of you and share this blissful journey together baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol my app says the 1st too!!!

Welcome HoldingOn so glad to have you here!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (03-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone

I'm at the hospital this morning for a scan as I've had some strange twinges. Want to make sure my bad run of pregnancy luck isn't now going to extend to an ectopic. Please all send me good vibes for a healthy little Jellybean in the right place!

Marie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanicecream View Post
    Good morning everyone

I'm at the hospital this morning for a scan as I've had some strange twinges. Want to make sure my bad run of pregnancy luck isn't now going to extend to an ectopic. Please all send me good vibes for a healthy little Jellybean in the right place!

Marie
    Sending good baby dust vibes jelly.
    Keep us posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doesn't look good. They can't find the pregnancy in my uterus. Have to await blood tests to see if ectopic is an issue. So over having this crappy experience over and over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jelly... I wish I could say something helpful. The wait must be awful. I'm so sorry. I'm still keeping fingers crossed for you. Hugs.