+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    I was all out too but I just happened to be grocery shopping and box made its way into my trolley!!! 😳
    Cheeky things those tests... You can't turn your back in them for a minute cause they just jump into your trolley! Haha love it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (31-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls,
    How are we all travelling? The nerves kicked in for me over the weekend - It was bound to happen getting closer and closer to the 6 week mark (never been past 6+4 weeks) and so I have gone and had one more final BT today to help put my mind at ease. Its sooooo nerve racking, Is it wrong to want some MS? LOL maybe a chuck here and there would make me feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey cherished. I can so understand your nerves. How are you distracting yourself??
    I have a bit of a wait since I've never gone past 9 weeks and I'm only 5 and a bit!!
    When do you get blood tests back??

I'm off to doctor tomorrow to get my BT results back. I hope my hcg is high. Last time they were on the low side so we got another. And the doctor said all was fine. I'm hoping to go for a scan at 7 weeks.

I don't think it's crazy to want symptoms at all!!! But when we get them we hope they go away fast!!! Haha. I've had bad headaches.

How is everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck with the results Tam! Cant wait to hear how good they are!
    I am booked in for a scan at 7 weeks to check on progress, but I should get my bt results tomorrow! The only way I am distracting myself is by saying outloud - "My levels have gone up and doubled so far and my progesterone is good and high, I am on progesterone support to keep it high and lots of other meds for pregnancy support and I am doing everything I possibly can, so why shouldn't things be going great!" Thats all I can do and after telling myself that I usually feel better LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi girls.

Not long till a scan for you tam and cherished. Can't wait to hear about it. Cheeky will you be having an early scan?

All I have wanted is 'symptoms', I wanted to throw up and feel miserable LOL. They took a long while to kick in but am throwing up at least once each day so it is kind of reassuring (I wanted more LOL). I have another scan in one week just to make sure all is OK before I face my NT scan. Haven't been back to that place since my morph scan last year

I will be 10 wks tomorrow based on my last scan. Double figures. Stay sticky little one. I am scared to stop my progesterone. I have enough till 12 weeks at which point I stop. Then my NT the next week. Lots of worry to be had over the next 3 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Electric- such a difficult few weeks ahead, we are all here for you every step of the way

Bloods came in early and HCG is now 6200 right within range!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies

Electric, wow, almost 10 weeks, that's gone fast. After all your heartache I'm glad you've got a sticky one. As cherished said, we are all here to support you over the coming weeks. I'll be going for a scan at 7+6, trying to hold off till nearly 8 weeks. Last time my buns heart stopped at 7+2-4 so I wanna hold off till I am past that date. Even though I'm desperate to go get a scan.

Cherished, I'm so glad your results are great!!! I think that bub is a strong one.

Tam, I think your HCG reports are going to be fantastic.

Electric, wow, almost 10 weeks, that's gone fast. After all your heartache I'm glad you've got a sticky one.

Arm: no where as sick as the last pregnancy, not sure that is a good thing or a bad thing... I just wanna get to the scan and see the little bug! I do have a lot more peace this time, hopefully that is my motherly intuition!

Hope everyone else is well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    NT scan Thursday...

Saw bub on scan at docs last week .. Moving arms and legs it was so cute...

Still can't shake the worry..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I peed on a stick in my last pregnancy as I felt it wasn't right..it still came up positiveeven though baby had stopped growing and tests eill show positive until our hormone levels drop under 25 or something.. It's torture I know..

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a great thread!

I have a two year old son who turned out just wonderful despite a pregnancy full of worry and drama (SCH caused massive spontaneous haemhorraging throughout, then placenta issues caused asymmetric IUGR). But that at least had a happy ending, which left me unprepared for the two miscarriages I've had since.

I'm hoping third time lucky as we're pregnant again (6 weeks 1 day). I could relate to what you all had to say...I am almost deliberately pessimistic because I don't want to invest my heart in this baby just yet. Haven't been to a doctor, want a scan but terrified they'll find that this one has stopped developing like last time. Haven't told my parents...don't want the "Why don't you give it up and just be happy with what you've got?" talk. I thought as soon as the test came up positive that it'd be best to put it out of my mind until I'm further along. So here I am hanging out on BubHub reading everything I can find...guess that plan's not working too well!