+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Welcome cherished it's really great to see you here. What a terrible 2 years you have had, gosh you must be due for a happy ending, keeping everything crossed for you. When do you get these BT results back?

How is everyone going? Any scans/appointments coming up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the welcome,

Angel - I had a follow up BT today so I should get results by tomorrow lunch/arvo. I have been pretty nervous the last couple of days but am now looking forward and keeping positive

Electric - I am not sure if I feel different to the other pregnancies, its still very early so only time will tell. I have been having very disturbed sleep this time, but I am on extra meds/pills so maybe it could be a side effect or maybe a symptom - who knows?
    Last edited by Cherished; 26-03-2012 at 16:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have a beautiful line in your profile pic cherished :-) I'll be checking tomorrow for an update with your results. I think for the sake of your sanity you have to hold onto hope and positivity until you have a reason to think otherwise. Much easier said than done and I still panic all the time but if you can have more positive moments than negative ones then you are doing really well. Fingers crossed for good news tomorrow, one step at a time xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My results are in and HCG is over 800!! YAY!! Things are looking very good for us this time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished that's amazing!!!! That is really high, you must be stoked with that! First of many good moments in this pregnancy for you I hope :-) :-) :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluemoon82 For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fantastic Cherished I have everything crossed things continue to go well.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    Fearlessleader, my god I had no idea u had a m.c. holy sh1t I'm so very very sorry for u. I feel terribly that I missed all the posts. I had kinda bailed on bh January, February doing the whole NOt having a baby ever thing. Man I'm really sad for u, Gbh.But its wonderful news abiut ur bfp! Congrats.
    Thanks love, I'm doing ok. I had a bit of a BH break myself afterwards, didn't think I'd be back so soon.

Is anyone else a bit in denial and not wanting to make it 'official' with a trip to the DR's yet? I was supposed to make an appointment today but i think I'll wait till 8 weeks and get my bloods done then. I feel what 'saved' me from true dispair last time was that I'd not had any scans, not had levels checked, not heard a heartbeat so it was all theoretical, especially as I didn't have many symptoms.
    I am however getting ridiculously superstitious, like not being able to walk into the corner of the room at work where it started.

Cherished I'm so glad ypu got some promising news! I've seen you in the December thread

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    HCG has risen again!! Things are looking very good for us this time and DP and I couldn't be happier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    HCG has risen again!! Things are looking very good for us this time and DP and I couldn't be happier
    Hooray! That is great news !!!

Only 7 more weeks till the 12 week mark!!

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    FL - I have been a bit the same about being in denial - but I wanted to go to dr to get scans etc. My miscarriage last time was missed miscarriage at about 8wk mark after 6wk scan never showed heartbeat. So I really wanted to get a scan that showed heartbeat and we got through that good, but now I know things still go wrong b.w 6-12ks even with HB so im back to holding out for 12wk scan. At the same time, I feel pretty bloody crap most of the day (no spweing though). I dunno how I feel tbh - I certainly cannot imagine a baby by Christmas but then I don't feel like something is goig to wrong either. Last time I never felt it was right. I feel like I am in limbo land. I have been slack with drs apps and doing stuff because I just don't want to get 'to into it'. Like if it goes wrong it won't hurt so bad cos I had no plans -which is dumb i know, but i dont' know how else to be. I am planning on going to Mercy and its not my local so I need to organise stuff soon but I just CAN'T do it, I can't ring them and say im pregnant because I dunno - Im nuts maybe. Ahhhh... its hard isn't it. And I didn't even help you - I just rambled on and on and on.

HUGS