+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks.

How did your scan go electric?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    All good thanks Tam tam. Bub measured a few days ahead of dates which is reassuring. The spews and exhaustion are finally kicking in too.

Psyching myself up for DD2's first angelversary tomorrow. This time a year ago I was in labour

Thanks
    Reviews
    Electric... That's good news from your scan. Today will be bittersweet hey? Hope you can relax a bit. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Rodeo View Post
    All good thanks Tam tam. Bub measured a few days ahead of dates which is reassuring. The spews and exhaustion are finally kicking in too.

Psyching myself up for DD2's first angelversary tomorrow. This time a year ago I was in labour
    Thinking of you xxx

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi all, just saying hello for now and maybe just read along for a bit. Got my BFP today after a miscarriage at 11 +5 in late Jan. I'm only 12DPO so still crazy early days. But already getting excited and nervous. I'm not going for any early scans, no bloods, nothing. If it's bad news there's nothing i can do about it so I am going to just try to stay as relaxed as possible and assume all will work out for the best. That's the plan anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi fearless. Congrats on your BFP.
    Very exciting. 😃

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (24-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey fearless, welcome to our little group. Congratulations that's wonderful news, I hope you sail through this pregnancy trouble free and find some good support in here xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluemoon82 For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Girls, I am hoping to join in here. I had a BFP last week at 10dpo and a positive BT at 11dpo. I am getting one more BT today to see how things are going. For those who dont know me I am TTC my first and have been trying for 2 years in this time we have had 5 m/c so I am very nervous as it is VERY early days. I am taking a leap of faith and praying that this time we will have a baby in 8 months time.

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fearlessleader, my god I had no idea u had a m.c. holy sh1t I'm so very very sorry for u. I feel terribly that I missed all the posts. I had kinda bailed on bh January, February doing the whole NOt having a baby ever thing. Man I'm really sad for u, Gbh.But its wonderful news abiut ur bfp! Congrats.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome FL, hope to see you chatting in here soon.

Cherished so so pleased for you. Good luck with your next BT, hope levels are doing what they should. Are you feeling different this PG. I had 4 early MC last year and things seem different this time. I really hope the same for you

I have been slack in here, all the kids have been crook, then I was a sad sack over the weekend. 9 weeks tomorrow, have another scan in 2 weeks. Ooooh that reminds me I better go ring and book my NT for theweek after. Eeeep

Hello to everyone else, how are you all travelling?