+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    hi ladies!

i am really hoping to join this thread soon i had a d&c for missed miscarriage 5.5 weeks ago and possibly am pregnant again already i get a hcg check on wednesday rather nervous!! last thursday it was 6.1 so inconclusive lol just my luck! fingers crossed ill be back sooner rather than later!!! ive had signs of what i think is implantation. No idea what to expect after a d&c.

Hi guys,

Just discovered this thread & would love to join please. I had a missed miscarriage in January this year and I'm now 6w3d and stressing. I discovered I've got a balanced translocation after the last MC which means I have about a 50% chance of miscarriage with each pregnancy.

Makes it tricky to stay positive but it helps to read that others pregnancies are going well and that I'm not the only one freaking out!

Similar Threads

1. Ladies with Babies/aft preg aft loss- Chat thread
    By Izy in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 517
    Last Post: 21-07-2013, 15:05
  2. Miscarriage & loss Support chat #3
    By littlebub09 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 950
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 21:20
  3. Parents of spirited children, chat and support thread.
    By headoverfeet in forum Discipline & behaviour
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 30-11-2012, 10:56