+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi everyone... Been a while since I checked in and I've been reading everyone's good news. It's so good to hear all these success stories!!! Helps me keep positive too.
    I'm 14 weeks now! I can't believe it. I want another scan so I can see the baby again!! Haha. Have my first OB appointment this week on Tuesday. I hope he has an ultrasound in his office and shows us again.
    DH has been in hospital for the week with severe pneumonia. I was terrified I was going to get it because he had contagious type. But hopefully I haven't and baby and I are all safe.
    I'm off to buy maternity bras today as my 'girls' do not fit my old ones anymore!!! It seems really weird.
    Hope everyone's having a good weekend. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news about you and bub Tamtam, hope DH gets better soon though!! So happy you've made it past 12/13 weeks and sound much more positive. Scans are awesome arent' they? Are you going to find out the sex? Good luck with your OB appt, hope all continues going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wish I could have an ultrasound at home so I could check all the time!!! We are definitely finding out gender ASAP!! I'm even think of having an extra scan at 16 weeks or something as I read that's when you can find out. I will ask OB on Tuesday.
    Thought ms was going away but I feel queasy today! I'm 14 weeks. When will this be over?!?! I want to cook and enjoy food again!!!!
    Thanks for well wishes for DH. He's home from hospital. But still quite unwell poor guy. He's the worst patient and used to be a nurse. He's so grumpy!!! I want to be pampered and looked after!! Haha.
    Bought a second hand jeep three wheeler pram too from a friend for $45. Seems like a bargain for a secondhand pram!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Saz, glad you had a good trip, of course you would like to emigrate to Aus, it is a great place. Glad your pregnancy is going well.

Congrats TamTam on your 14weeks and hopefully DH will continue to improve. Why is it men are grumpy sick people??

Hopefully everyone is travelling ok.

Angellexiesmum, you must be 22 weeks this week, i bet you are looking forward to holidays, hopefully the bub kicking is not too rough and DH has felt he/she move.

AFM – Our 8w5d scan showed one bub measuring 9 weeks and a strong heart beat (machine did not measure rate) and the other bub only half the size with no heartbeat. Just want to hold on to the healthy one. Still spotting and some slight twinges, hopefully gas. Now we wait until the 12w scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Fear starting to take hold. Had major symptoms until last Sunday, and now at 10w4d everything has dropped off. Little gross feeling, slightly sore boobs but nothing like before. I can't get in to see Dr until after my 12w scan next Saturday. I am really nervous we're going to get bad news at that scan. Has anyone else's symptoms completely dropped off like that? And if so, what was the outcome? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey cianson. So normal to worry. My symptoms dropped off around 11w but came back a few days later at about 12+5 ish. I think it's a normal for them to come and go (but also to feel grateful when you have some relief!) I had another scan at about 10w because I wanted reassurance. Would your doctor write a referral without seeing you?? Though it's not long til your 12w scan. I know it's hard not to stress and worry but try!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cianson View Post
    Hi ladies
    Fear starting to take hold. Had major symptoms until last Sunday, and now at 10w4d everything has dropped off. Little gross feeling, slightly sore boobs but nothing like before. I can't get in to see Dr until after my 12w scan next Saturday. I am really nervous we're going to get bad news at that scan. Has anyone else's symptoms completely dropped off like that? And if so, what was the outcome? X
    Hi cianson, my morning symptoms stopped at around 9/10 weeks, but my boobs remained sore (they go from an E cup to L/M, so they don't stop being sore), but yes, I know the nrevous feeling. As much as I hated ms, at least I knew I was still pregnant when I had it. After 10 weeks, we could find bubs heartbeat on our doppler, so that reassured me until I started feeling movement and in between docs visits. Is there anyway you could get an appt with another doctor or at the hospital just to reassure you?? I've found that if I explain my situation (make sure they know your history), they are really good at getting me in and seeing me straight away. Good luck and let us know how you go. x

futureherder is offline Child led parent here...save me :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last edited by futureherder; 17-06-2012 at 23:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi future, I'm sure you'll get the support here that you need. I was 18 when pregnant with my son and a smoker. When I found out I was already 5 months pregnant. I know it's hard but it is very important to stop smoking, you know the risks. I we t cold turkey and my son was a 9 pounder. I hope you find the strength xx

futureherder is offline Child led parent here...save me :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by futureherder; 17-06-2012 at 23:59.