+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all of you wonderful ladies. Thankyou to Electric for starting this thread, i have just found my home on BH!

I hope that Saz, Electric, AngelLexiesmum, Tamtam, Cherished, Vintage lover (anyone else i missed) i really hope that you all deliver beautiful healthy bundles of joy.

Holding On, i am so sorry for your loss it is an empty feeling of utter sadness that never goes away. Stay strong and look after yourself and partner.

I am currently 6w6d with our second pregnancy; in December 2010 we lost our 11 week old angel. This pregnancy was our first cycle of IUI and our 6 wk scan showed 2 little embryos!!! Big surprise, but i am so worried. I have been spotting & bleeding since 5 wks, HCG has progressed well. FS believes we may lose one embryo but is confident we can hold one as we saw a little heart beat.

Sorry for the babbling, it is just good to put it all out there. Thank you for listening and baby dust to all for healthy babies.
    Thanks K.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome K n I, fingers crossed for your pregnancy and hope both bubbas are sticky!!
    Just wanted to let you know I bled from 5 weeks to 15 weeks and bubs is absolutely fine and growing off the scale. Am hoping this is the case for you too and that all continues to go well. Let us know how things progress.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Letoti For This Useful Post:

K n I  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou Lexiesmum, i was slightly relieved to see that you have had bleeding and made it 19 + weeks. It may seem strange but i wish i had ms, it may make me feel more pregnant.
    Glad to see that i am not the only one that has developed a boob poking habit, the other day a work colleague busted me. I just had to turn it into to a bra adjustment due to a ‘bad’ bra (LOL)!
    Hope everyone is travelling well. Congratulations Vintagelover for making 18wks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I poke my boobs constantly hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I please join this thread? Got a BFP on hpt this morning. Can't get blood test until Wednesday, so doesn't feel official yet (although I definitely FEEL pregnant).
    We lost our first pregnancy at 12 weeks in january. I'm already feeling paranoid and it's only the first day!

Good luck with your pregnancies, all!!
    Last edited by ABigDeepBreath; 26-05-2012 at 08:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi and welcome big deep breath and congrats. Being pregnant after loss can be a very nervous and exciting time. Early on my anxiety was alot worse, creeping up again now as I approach the gestation of my last baby (21weeks). I hope everything goes well for you.

KandI I don't think I said hi, I'm so slack. Welocom too. Has the bleeding subsided? I hope so.

Tamtam have you had the 12 weeks scan? or am I way behind lol.

Not much to report here, starting feel a lot more movement, placenta is up high out of the way unlike the other kids. Morph scan in 10 days which will hopefully mean I can actually tell people I'm pregnant, getting rather hard to hide lol./

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Electric Rodeo For This Useful Post:

K n I  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome newbies. Haven't checked in in a while!!

ER had my 12 week scan this week. Was so amazing. I've attached a picture. Beginning to feel more confident about the pregnancy. Have even thought about starting to plan. Can't believe you are approaching 21 weeks and have your morph scan coming up. You must be anxious and excited all rolled into one. How has everything been going anyway?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    CongratulationsTamtam on your 12wk scan, how exciting. It is a scary thing wether to start to plan, or step into a baby shop. How is the morning sickness going, hopefully ithas settled for you.

ElectricRodeo the movement of bub must be relief and reassuring, having not told anyone as yet must be difficult. I feel paranoid now that my boss suspects something,she keeps looking at my belly (well in my mind she is!) I am sure everything will be fine with the next scan.

Angellexiesmumhow are you travelling with the big baby?

WelcomeABigDeepBreath, good luck with the blood test. Paranoid when pregnant afterl oss seems to be a common feeling.

AFM-at 8 wks tomorrow i am still bleeding/spotting and hoping all is ok. The next scan is on Friday the 1st cannot wait. I am not impressed with my OB so considering a change but no idea where to go.

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tamtam, fantastic to hear all is going well, and glad to hear you are starting to get a lot more positive now.
    Good luck for your next scan KnI, hope all is ok and that your bleeding is like mine, and not affecting the baby. Only 4 days to go!
    My big bubba is still good, I find out the results of my diabetes test tomorrow, as well as how my thyroid is going. Has been 5 weeks since my last appt and seems like forever!! He is also kicking like mad and I've been trying like crazy to get DP to feel him - as I've started to feel the kicks on the 'outside' but Junior always stops when DP puts his hand on my belly!!
    Will be 21 weeks this week, got 4 weeks of work till the holidays, then 4 weeks of work after the holidays and then am stopping... can't wait, lol.
    Hope you are all well.
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!!
    Can I please join this chat. I have just got a BFP today after a chemical pregnancy last September and 15 months of TTC.

My HCG are already heaps higher than my level when I had a chemical, but it still worries me. HCG is 174, not sure how many DPO as I wasn't tracking this cycle, we were having a cycle break (murphy's law hey!) before we started IVF. I think I'll be about 4 weeks, give or take a few days. I had myself so nervous waiting for my blood test results today I threw up my lunch. Nausea may have played a part in that too. I'm getting a few minor cramps and twinges, I'm hoping that's normal.