+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome littlejoeyg the nerves are completely normal, I am still very nervous and we have had 2 great scans so far. As for ms I can't help too much as I haven't experienced it, but 1 morning I was perfectly fine and then the smell of bacon made me feel very ill, I thought I would be sick and was on the verge of being sick over the toilet but thankfully nothing came up, but it was sudden and very terrible. Feel free to vent as much as you like, that's what we are here for!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would have been my first Mother's Day today, so not really a "happy" one. Hope you are all having an ok day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lexiesmum... Probably me too. My baby EDD was yesterday and we had joked a lot about a mothers day baby.
    Hugs to you lexiesmum. I hope today has some enjoyable parts and not to much sadness. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hugs Angel lexie, the first mothers day would be a tough day to get through. Losing your firstborn comes with whole extra set of grief I think. I hope the day is not too painful for you

hugs tam tam for your bubs edd passing. What is your edd for this bub?

I have been very slack posting, and if I look back I will see realllllllly slack lol. Still pg, just poking along and will hit 16weeks very shortly. Still have made no announcement apart form my bestie and online friends. It will be the fastest pregnancy in history for everyone else. Have my morph scan in 3 weeks so will hopefully feel ready to share then. Not going to be able to hide really but i shall try. being 5th baby my uterus has just collapsed, perhaps with exhaustion lol since my eldest is only 6

I hope you all have the best day possible today ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?? Hugs right back at ya Tamtam, hope you got through your EDD ok. Has the morning sickness eased yet?
    Where is everyone??? Hello??? Lol. I've got my morphology scan tomorrow, very excited!! 19 weeks today, and as they'll induce me between 36 and 38 weeks, it means I'm at least half way - woohoo!!
    Hope eveyone's doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    Can't believe how fast time is moving on for you guys!! I feel like time has stopped. I want to feel better soon!! I thought I was getting better, almost 12 weeks and I thought I was having more good days than bad, but today I've really struggled. I hope I wake up tomorrow feeling better!!!!!
    This bubs EDD is 2 December which is actually my birthday!!! Haha!!
    Lexiesmum.... Can't wait to hear news of your scan. Do you know what you're having? Are you going to find out??
    Will you Electric rodeo??? I can't wait to look pregnant and not just fat!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be finding out for sure Tam, I can never resisit lol. 2 more sleeps and I may find out. I spent my 27th birthday in hospital with my first born as I had him 2 days before my birthday lol. Pretty good present

How did the morph scan go Lexie's mum?

Ob check up on Monday, going to see if he can see what flavour bub is, I'm desperate to know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, the morph scan went very well. Bubs is perfect with all bits and pieces in the right places. My placenta has already moved up which is fab and we won't have that drama this time.

We found out a couple of scans ago that we were having a boy and this time I saw the evidence loud and clear, lol. He was a typical boy, flashing his bits all over the place, haha.

The only thing that wasn't quite right was his size... he's HUGE!! Only one measurement was at 19 weeks, the rest were at 20 and 21+ (all over the 97th percentile)!!! So the doc came and saw me and I now have a diabetes test to do next week. It's the fasting and blood test one, not the glucose one. Apparently that's the main cause of big babies. OH and it means I have to have a follow up 'growth scan' in 5 weeks time to see if he's still growing 'too quickly.'

Anyway, I haven't got the exact measurements as the hospital stuffed up with the copy of the images and only gave me the report with the graphs. But I think he has grown another week ahead in the last 4 weeks (grew 5 weeks worth in 4 weeks) with his belly measurement totally off the scale!! Will be ringing the hospital to fix the mistake on Monday because I want the pics to send to the parents and in-laws.

Anyway, we're stoked that he's so healthy and aren't concerned about his size as we know he'll be induced early, so the bigger the better. (Remind me I said that, lol). We are just so so so happy that all appears well. DP is finally getting excited and has said about 50 times since the scan that he's really happy that it looks like this one will work.

ANyway, enough from me, good luck Electric Rodeo, can't wait to hear what you are having! And Tamtam, the second trimester should be kinder to you, fingers crossed that nasty ms passes soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vintage Lover, Littlejoeyg and Cherished, how are you all going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    18 weeks now. Doing OK.. still on zofran and lethargic most days. Bubs is moving lots more which is really nice. Craving tom yum anything..

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub