+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just wanting to let you know that www.ozsale.com.au has a sale on HotMilk maternity bras at the moment - they are priced between $22 and $28 which is VERY cheap!! So go for it if you're lucky enough to still be smaller than a H cup... counts me out Enjoy!!

Good luck for your scan on Weds, Saz, and for yours on Thursday TamTam, let us know how they go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just a quick update re my scan today, all went well and they dated me slightly further ahead than I thought so I'm 12+1 by their dates, due 13th November.

Good luck with yours tomorrow Tamtam!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Saz71 For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (03-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well scan went very well. Baby is 9+4 which is spot on. Heartbeat 172. I've never got this far before so you'd think I'd be excited but I'm not. I feel totally disconnected to this baby. I'm not bonding it seems at all. Last time I'd already excitedly bought stuff and we were calling bubs 'poppy' (like a poppy seed size) since about 5 weeks. This time we haven't named it, bought nothing etc etc. I'm still calling it 'it'. I'm starting to freak out something is wrong with me. I mean I've hated being pregnant so far (really not enjoying the sickness and tiredness) and its been hard.
    But why aren't I more excited???? An I weird to feel like this after losing two babies?? Shouldn't I be more excited????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tamtam, firstly, good to hear all is well!!
    I understand your reluctance to get excited. We took a while to call ours Junior, after Peanut had her name from whenever she was the size of a peanut last time.... same reason too. I think we started to finally relax and get excited at about 13 weeks when they found the cause of the bleed and the docs said there was no reason for this pregnancy to end. So it may take some time, I don't know - we are just taking every day as it comes. I haven't uncovered all of our baby stuff or cleaned out all of Lexie's pink stuff yet, and think I will leave it till I finish work. I think we all have the same fear of it all going wrong, and don't want to get our hopes up again. I don't know if I can say anything to make it better for you, but will be hoping you start to enjoy your pregnancy soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks lexiesmum... I guess in a weird way it's just comforting knowing its normal. DH is very understanding and says we're still grieving after poppy and we are protecting our hearts. I just wish I could be 'there' with excitement again. Perhaps when sickness wears off that will help. I'm nearly 10 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tamtam...im the same xxxxx im 16 wks and actually heard heartbeat first time today..

I think we are just protecting ourselves xxx

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey TamTam, How are you going today? Just wanted to let you know that my morning sickness seriously dropped off around 9/10 weeks and you do feel MUCH better after that - dragging yourself through each day is hard!! Am crossing my fingers it leaves you soon, although on a positive note, all the midwives I've spoken to have said m/s good as it shows there's lots of hormones in your body. Easy to say when you're not living with it, I know, lol. Enjoy the long weekend everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. How are you going vintage??? Things must be moving along for you. Are you showing a bump???

Lexiesmum... I'm doing okay. I'm just over ten weeks and this last week I've had more good days than bad days so I was hoping that's a sign things are easing. Then I told my mum and she started to telling me how sick she was with me etc and that started freaking me out!!! I so desperately want to get to a part where I'm enjoying being pregnant!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sickness is horrible xxx I'm still taking zofran. Yep... have a bump now 16 weeks...

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, just wondering if you would mind me joining. I am due 20 Dec and pregnant with #1 after loss in November last year.

At the moment I am really struggling with anxiety (last 4 days or so). Cant sleep and actually feel quite scared to sleep because dreams are so vivid. Also have loads of negative and fearful thoughts. I have seen the GP and am going to talk to a psychologist about it. I also bought Rescue Remedy after googling and heaps of people have had success with it. I will use it tonight but think I may just sleep all night because I am just exhausted.

Only been sick once (yesterday) but it just made me cry because I wasnt sure if it was from morning sickness or anxiety. I was just about to take my puppy to the vet for a bath and nail clip, felt fine about going and everything and the second i opened the front door I had to RUN to the toilet, where I proceeded to throw up everything and then when i went to the bathroom threw up some more. Then was fine. What do you all think? Does it sound like your MS?

Is this emotionial rollercoaster normal? Feeling so glad that I am going to see the psychologist because they were great when I had post traumatic stress but also am nervous all this stress will upset/affect bub and then lead to me having post natal depression.

Sorry for the rant but thought that this was a good place to start.