+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear cheekychook and cherished!! I start to worry when I see people post that they're having a scan and then don't hear how it went!
    Cheekychook, I know what you mean about being the toilets friend... I think I am personally keeping Quilton in business!! And luckily I teach Prep as I have my own toilet in the classroom - sometimes I can't wait till break time and the nearest staff loo's are a long way away!!
    My scan went well and bubs is still BIG, lol (97th percentile). Nearly a week ahead of my dates again too, so at least we know the bleeding hasn't affected him. The bleeding has really slowed - almost stopped - and the sonographer couldn't even see it on the scan this time, so I'm really crossing my fingers it will stop for good very soon.
    The doc was totally against the amnio seeing as I got such good NT results, so we're both happy there and he doesn't want to see me for 5 weeks now. He was still concerned about the bleeding though and didn't want to presume the placenta was the cause when there might be another cause, so he did an exam and pap smear - just had one in November!! Boo, anyway, he said the cervix looked good, so it is. We also got a second confirmation that we are having a boy, so we have told the world now (put it on facebook, lol).
    He also said that he will start to look at inducing me around the time we lost Lexie (36.4 by their dates) although he'd like to hold out to 37 and if all is spectacular by then, possibly 38 weeks. Depending on my stress levels too. How's everyone going? Looking forward to the public holiday?
    P.S. Hospital scales are cruel!! I've put on 6kgs so far, gone up 3 bra sizes and one dress size.... a LOT more than this time last pregnancy - arrrggghhh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad to have found this thread! We're 4+2 pregnant after losing our little bump in early February. It was my first and so am very nervous now that the same might happen again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, not been on for a while as work busy but just checking in before I have to drag myself out of bed (it's 715 here in the UK).

Cherished, Cheekychook, angel - great news about your scans!

As for me, midwife booking appt next Monday, dating scan next wed (i'll be 11 weeks by my dates and the early scan I had at 7 weeks) then the delightful 30hour journey to NZ begins next Friday evening :-/

Thankfully my nausea isn't as bad so I'm hoping the flight and jet lag won't be too horrendous on top of it all!

I'm just worried now because i feel less ill that it means something's wrong and we'll have a horrid scan next week but I'm still getting other symptoms, and get the nausea if my stomachs empty, so trying to be positive.

Cheekychook, I know what you mean about trying not to worry too much - I keep saying what will be will be!

Welcome cianson!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cianson View Post
    So glad to have found this thread! We're 4+2 pregnant after losing our little bump in early February. It was my first and so am very nervous now that the same might happen again.
    Welcome Cianson. I hope your pregnancy is very smooth!

Saz71, I don't think we would be normal if we weren't a bit worried. After where we have all been it makes sense. Try and be positive and enjoy the pregnancy. I look forward to hearing good news from your scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 4 of NO bleeding!!!!!!!!!! Celebrated yesterday by NOT wearing a pad... first time in 10 weeks, lol. Hoping it's gone for good!

Good luck for the long journey Saz and welcome Cianson

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    Day 4 of NO bleeding!!!!!!!!!! Celebrated yesterday by NOT wearing a pad... first time in 10 weeks, lol. Hoping it's gone for good!

Good luck for the long journey Saz and welcome Cianson
    Glad its stopped, keeping everything crossed you don't get any more Angel xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Today's follow up scan went really well. Got to see our little bubs again and measuring well too!! Yay another scan in a fortnight!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Today's follow up scan went really well. Got to see our little bubs again and measuring well too!! Yay another scan in a fortnight!!
    Good to hear!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Cherished!

I'm panicking a bit about mine on Wed as I had a tiny bit of brown spotting again on Saturday. The original spotting I had before my 7 week scan had stopped for the past 3 weeks so when it happened on Saturday I was a bit stressed. But I'm still feeling sick so am trying to be positive.

Midwife is due here any time (they like to do your booking in appointment at your house here in the uk - nosiness I think lol) so will chat with her although there's no point panicking as I'll be scanned on Wed anyway. The house is upside down as we're in the process of doing some jobs before we put it on the market. The garden is like a jungle too because we didn't get a chance to weed or mow it yet since winter and we've had days of rain! Hope she doesn't notice too much !

Hi to everyone else x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So excited for you cherished!!!! What a relief. Yay!!!

I have scan on Thursday.