+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, sorry that there are so many but I hope that your able to help support each other. I hope you took some time today to remember your angel Bernie.

I definetely felt much better after the 12 week scan too cheekey and felt movement by 16 weeks which has got more and more everyday. I have my morph scan next week at just over 19 weeks and I'm starting to get nervous. I hate scans now after finding out at two nuchal scans about our losses. I've had lots of good scans in the first trimester this time but nothing since the 12 week one.

Welcome Vintage x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi cheeky and vintage, would love to have you ladies join in.

Glad you sailed through your 12 wk scan cheeky. I have 2 more scans with my ob before I have to battle that one.

How are you going Vintage, have you had a scan?

angel, you have had lots of good results in scans thus far, i totally believe your morph scan will be just as good. I am scared of mine but it is a long way off yet.

Hoping to wake up feeling a little sicker tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope it's ok if I join too. I'm on my phone so can't do personals until tomorrow.
    My first beautiful baby was stillborn and I'm now pregnant with my rainbow, 21+3. I'm terrified every day that the ground will collapse beneath me again.
    I hear you all on scans, I hate them. The anxiety is something you learn to manage as the weeks go by and I really believe in positive affirmations. When things go terribly wrong for you it's hard to believe they will ever go right even when all the signs are pointing in that direction.
    I'm hoping we can get to know each other and provide support during this journey.
    Hugs to all of you especially Berniegirl, angelversaries are so hard, hope you had some moments of peace today xxxxx

Stubborn Ox is offline Can't wait to meet our little baby this year!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MsV I am so sorry for your loss.

Hi ladies, I've been off BH for a good while but am just back having a look. I think I know a few of you lovely ladies.

Love these threads where we can all find the support we really need. Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stubborn Ox For This Useful Post:

MsV  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Denial is not just the name of de river in Egypt....

Hey, just wondering if anyone else is in the same position? Currently 28wks, but due to previous circumstances, have quite happily stuck my head in the sand and are continuing to do so! Can't look at cots, clothes, nappies etc as there is that bit of your brain (and heart) that reasons the less stuff you have, the less painful a loss at this stage would be. Stupid I know, all is well as far as I am aware, although not got much to show, as little one is lying backwards, not jumping out the front. Still have a double gut and a belly button facing in, and constantly get the "you're HOW far along, no way there is nothing there" comment! Please tell me I'm not the only nutty one? At this rate I'm gonna have to clean out my bottom drawer and stick a few towels in, but the mental block ain't moving!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I am 8wks pregnant today and petrified, I was 8wks in october when i went for an U/S due to bleeding only to find i was measuring at 4wks, so the embryo had failed to develop.

I have my 1st Ultrasound this coming Wednesday and I am petrified of history repeating itself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

It's really nice to see some familiar faces in here. It's a tough gig being pregnant after a loss/es

I am 22 weeks today and have found the past couple of weeks tough. We have a fetal echo at 23+6 which is also when we lost our first DD. I'm terrified about the scan, terrified about reaching that gestation again and just wondering how I will feel. It's one day at a time I guess

MsV - I am so sorry for your loss, it is very hard when your loss milsetone is right at the end of your pregnancy. Do you have some good support to help you through? I have found some extra counselling through my hospital has been very helpful to deal with some of the anxiety

SD78 - I think it's completely normal to stick your head in the sand. I have forced myself to go into baby stores and start looking at things. The first few times was really hard and to be honest sometimes I still feel like I shouldn't be there but it does get easier and I think a bit of prep helps you to bond. Have you got someone who you could explain all this to and take shopping with you? If it comes to it though I am sure you can manage with very little and buy stuff after your bub arrives

Berniegirl - I remember you from TTC, it's good to see you here

Cheekymonkey - I remember you too, I am so glad you had a good scan. I think every step brings you a bit closer to your take home baby. I don't know about the worry decreasing, I think it's natural to be anxious because of what we have all been through.

ER - How are you feeling about your next scan? Sounds like your OB is taking good care of you

Vintage - I kept reading ttc so I know your name even though you dont know me Glad to see you here too.

To those I missed, good to have you here and hope you are doing OK?

What has everyone got happening this week, any more scans or appointments? What are your worries, maybe this place can be a good sounding board.

Big and healthy baby vibes to all of you xxx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluemoon82 For This Useful Post:

millie91  (03-05-2012),MsV  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan on Monday and so far things are looking good, always reassuring to see their little heart beating.

Will keep all of you posted on how I'm going, trying my best not to stress out too much.

Lots of reassuring hugs to all of you and hopefully we all get to meet our little belly babies happy, healthy and crying when they're ready.
    xoxoxo

Sent from my GT-P7500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    MsV great news about your scan, I find each one very reassuring. Have you got a good management plan in place with appointments etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buttoneska and mmh - how did your scans go?