+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, are you a teacher too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep! How do you cope with a class full of kids when you feel awful???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got Prep, so I'm usually so busy I forget about it... but my m/s wasn't too bad and it passed by about week 9/10 and then with all the bleeding dramas, I knew if I felt like sh*t I was still preggas, so tried to look at it positively. Got all concerned if I felt well, lol. Now I just use my doppler to listen to his heartbeat and I get reassured. How far along are you now? I'm 14 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You are double me!! I'm 7 weeks. I hope the m/s eases up because I was really struggling before holidays. I teach year five so at least I can sit for a few minutes. I was thinking of getting a Doppler thingy when I was further along. Thought it might help ease anxiety a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tamtam, how did you go first day back? I thought I'd just use the doppler occasionally if I was concerned, but it has turned into a daily ritual, lol. It is wonderful though when you have doubts - I felt a really BIG movement a couple of weeks ago (which is what Lexie did when she was distressed and passed away, although I didn't realise till later that those were her last movements) and of course I thought the worst straight away. I got the doppler out and quickly felt relieved when I heard Junior's little heartbeat marching away so it was a fantastic stress relief for me. I will probably over react this whole pregnancy though, so I don't know if a doppler is for everyone, but it works for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey angel! Thanks for thinking of me. Today was pretty good. I had a few blugh moments but overall I think I did pretty well. Was soooo tired by 2:00 and had an enormous headache. But would rather that than nausea. It was a pupil free day today do kids return tomorrow. I left at 3:15 got home about 4:00. Showered and put pjs on!!!!
    So what brand is your Doppler? Did you hire or buy?? I'll be glad a bit more when this week is done. 7 weeks was when baby stopped growing last time. Might get another scan at 9 weeks to help my anxiety. When can you start using a Doppler??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Hey angel! Thanks for thinking of me. Today was pretty good. I had a few blugh moments but overall I think I did pretty well. Was soooo tired by 2:00 and had an enormous headache. But would rather that than nausea. It was a pupil free day today do kids return tomorrow. I left at 3:15 got home about 4:00. Showered and put pjs on!!!!
    So what brand is your Doppler? Did you hire or buy?? I'll be glad a bit more when this week is done. 7 weeks was when baby stopped growing last time. Might get another scan at 9 weeks to help my anxiety. When can you start using a Doppler??
    Hey Tam, The doppler I bought is a SonoTrax Baby Doppler Basic with 3MHz Probe. It was $208 inc GST, but there are some cheaper - this one has the digital display. I think it can also record and some other things, but I haven't really got that into it, lol. I ordered it online through ClinicalGuard. Hope your first day back with the kids was ok! I went to bed at 9 last night because I was so tired, lol.
    How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished and cheekychook - how did your scans go? All gone quiet on here lately, how is everyone else going? I have a scan, endo and ob appt on Tuesday.... anyone else got any this week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey angelLexiesmum - Goodluck for your scan tomorrow, can't wait to hear how it goes, it has been quiet in here. My scan went well and I have a follow up scan early next week to check on progress.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

Letoti  (24-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Ladies,

it has been quiet in here!

Angellexiesmum thank you for thinking of me. My scan went well, which I am very thankful for. Now it is just a waiting game. I am not going for another scan until I am 16-20 weeks. We have decided not have the 12 weeks NT scan. I am a little stressed about not having any more scans for a while cause what if something happens?!?! I have to keep reminding myself that it is out of my hands and whatever is going to happen is going to happen that I will deal with things as they come rather than worry all the way through the pregnancy. So I am trying to be super positive! haha easier said than done. I am still best friends with the loo cause every time I feel anything move down there I have to go and check that it is not blood!!!! Good luck with all your scans!

I had my first midwife's appointment this week, which was excited. I won't need to go back till I am 14 weeks. A six week wait! For a girl who is a control freak I really struggle with the lack of control I have during pregnancy!!

How is everyone else going? Hope all is well for you all xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

Letoti  (24-04-2012)