+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HoldingOn - I am so sorry that you are going through this again. Sending you lots of hugs
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldingOn View Post
    Girls I won't b here any more but my worst fears came true
    So sorry to hear, big hugs to you and hubby. Look after yourselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Ok so I have a question.....Anyone have any lower back discomfort? Its not really painful, it more just uncomfortable and kind of feels like its in my nerves when I get up to move around. Its really odd and started this afternoon, its down really low near my tailbone. Anyone experienced this in early pregnancy?
    How is your back pain going? My constant lower back pain actually disappeared when I got pregnant - after looking back, I think it was because I stopped sleeping on my belly. Hope it gets better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Big hugs Holding on, I am so sorry you are going through this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Ok so I have a question.....Anyone have any lower back discomfort? Its not really painful, it more just uncomfortable and kind of feels like its in my nerves when I get up to move around. Its really odd and started this afternoon, its down really low near my tailbone. Anyone experienced this in early pregnancy?
    I had that feeling for weeks in early pregnancy,, made me very nervous. I assumed it was things stretching and developing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holding on I am so so sorry, that's just so unfair, big hugs xx

Cherished I've had a lot of back pain this time especially earlier in the pregnancy, lots of numbness, I constantly have to shift positions. I think some of it is from stretching and some from gas and constipation lol. 4 more days until your scan, counting down with you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls for the reassurance! The back pain is pretty much gone today, woke up this morning feeling alot better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TamTam, how have you been feeling the last couple of days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey angel.... Thanks for thinking of me. I've been so miserable the last few days. Grateful to be pregnant but wanting to feel better. I'm sick of feeling sick!!! Like I want to meet a friend in the morning for breakfast but don't know if I'll feel up to it. Also DH has gone to Melbourne til Monday for a boys weekend leaving me to my own devices. Normally I would love it but I'm just so strung out feeling crappy and having anxiety about the pregnancy. I've been getting this kind of pressure/crampy feeling 'down there'. I don't think I should be worried?!?
    Argh!!! Just dumped on you!!!

How's the last few days for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's ok, that's what this site is for... I can commiserate with the morning sickness, but VERY glad I'm past it. I didn't get it too bad, but enough to: not feel happy/not feel like doing anything/get bored because I'm not doing anything, etc. I think most of us who have lost a pregnancy tend to overthink every twinge, pinch, cramp - I know I certainly do now! Would love to tell you not to worry as worrying won't help - but I know just how hard that is! Even my DP said tonight that he is wishing away the holidays and the next 26 weeks, just so we can get through this!
    As for me, I'm going back to work on Monday and although I'd be bored sitting around home, I'm not looking forward to it right now. Once I'm back in the swing of things I'm sure i'll be fine.... just trying to enjoy the last few days now.
    Hope everyone else is ok?!?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So true. And back to work Monday for me too. Another school term!! I've watched so much tv and slept these last two weeks I've no idea how I'm going to get through a school day!!! 😳