+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey Tam I was slack last night, was so exhausted. All went well yesterday, so much detail to be seen and bub was growing well and waving and wiggling.

Was such a relief.

What time are you heading in today? What time shpould we expect an update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Electric, that's excellent news. Yay!

I'm about to head in but I'm feeling awful. Stomach cramps and diarhea. (tmi). I having a major panic attack because I don't know how I'm going to get through the appointment. I even took some maxalon I had here hoping its safe because I see lots on here take it. I'm in a bad way this morning. I hope the appointment is quick and I get through it. I'm not even excited about it anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you caught a bug, is it MS or are you thinking the worst I see plenty of people prescribed maxalon so don't worry about that. Will be thinking of you, try and keep your stomach out of your throat (not that it's possible when you are worried)

Come and update when you can (like immediately LOL)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey. Well everything was normal. Heartbeat was strong and dates pretty much spot on.
    I was thinking the worst. And I've such a terrible fear of sickness that sometimes a panic attack and anxiety causes diarrhea. Last pregnancy I did have it in the morning for about a week but today was bad. I've been stressing a lot in the last 24 hours about being sick and not being able to cope. So imagine it could be that too. I don't think I've a got a bug. I'm just a big fat mess of feeling awful today and crying. DH has just gone to work and I'm on couch trying to be calm. Drinking a cup of tea. Bought some of those sea sickness bands too. I'm in a bad place today. With two miscarriages behind me I should be grateful that all looks good but instead I'm just having a major pity party.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you poor love, yay for the scan being great though. Have no idea how to make you feel better about being sick. I was the opposite, willing the vomits to hit LOL.

Nothing wrong with pity parties, are you having a lot of nausea? or is actually being sick what makes you panic. I feel awful for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having like all day nausea. Some days better than others. Then fear of vomiting. I haven't though.
    I've always struggled with it. It's just worse obviously when pregnant.
    Thanks for your thoughts. I wish I could be pregnant with no symptoms!! Haha. But then if course I'd worry.
    Also stress that I will go through this only to have another miscarriage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tamtam, fantastic news about your scan!! Try to focus on the positive - easier said than done though, I know!! I think we are all in the same boat here - assuming the worst because it's all gone wrong before... if we can just remember to celebrate each piece of good news then hopefully we all won't go loony, lol. But listen to your body... you're obviously stressed - and I think we all do before scans and appts... chill out on the couch all day, drink tea, hot chocolate, have nanna naps - whatever you feel like!! Remember to look after yourself and that way you're doing the best for bubs too.

Electric Rodeo, awesome news for you too!! I know what you mean by being exhausted - it seems appt days are all like that... I was awake half the night Monday night because I had a pain in the belly (gas, lol) and I was too busy worry I was miscarrying!! My poor toilet has never been visited so much in one night with me checking on the bleeding!! Hope you are able to have a chill out day too!

Now that hot chocolate reminded me of news reports saying down south is getting a cold snap with snow - anyone getting that?? I'm in north qld, so we're still pretty warm up here - first day under 30 today though - might need some hot chocolate myself .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Letoti For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tamtam and Electric - Great news on the scan girls!! How exciting for you both!! I am nervous already about my scan and its not until next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks angel and cherished.

I was so nervous about my scan but all was normal. I might like to have another at about 8 weeks I think. But I think my doctor will say no, not because she's mean but because I don't think it helps me to worry about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Tamtam and Electric - Great news on the scan girls!! How exciting for you both!! I am nervous already about my scan and its not until next week
    Me too! What day is yours??

Congrats Tamtam and Electric, so happy for you both!