+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hahha SAz I always wash down a burger and fries with diet coke too. Town day tomorrow which means I need to get my take away fix for the week LOL. Thinking onion rings again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    I saw the ad last night for a big Mac. I never eat them. Ever. Seriously. But I almost had to wipe the drool from my chin. Funny thing was is that I was feeling nauseous at the same time as drooling over a big Mac. What's with that!?!?!
    I know the ad you mean, I had a big mac yesterday, I love the sauce. Maybe it was the hungry nausea you had. I have it right now even though I ate too much dinner earlier and my stomach is only feeling better now. Silverside with white sauce how was I to resist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish it were easy to explain the hungry/but not hungry nausea to DH!!! Yesterday was a truly awful day as I felt yuck all day. So quite possibly you are right electric. You are right about so many things!!!

What are the odds you think I'll see a heartbeat on Wednesday?? I'll be 6+4 according to my calculations. I'm so anxious to see it because we never did last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's 9:30 and DH has offered to get me a cheeseburger! After all this talk I might need one. 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    It's 9:30 and DH has offered to get me a cheeseburger! After all this talk I might need one. 😉

Enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, I've come and gone with my Macca's cravings!! Was cheeseburgers - couldn't get enough of them, could smell them everywhere, lol.
    Although I've had m/s this preg and have not eaten anywhere near as much as last preg and had a complete aversion to anything sweet (made m/s worse), I've put on more weight than last time!! I've put on 3 kgs by 13 weeks and not really happy!! I only put on 1kg last time and was hooking in to any food within arms length! Not fair, lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tam tam I have only had 2 scans early on. One at 6+1 and the other at 6+5. Both times there was a hb. I hope you see one on Wednesday.

I am heading into town now. Not feeling very sick today. OH please let this scan be a good one. Will update later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait to hear news on your scan electric.
    I'm feeling positive about mine tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, Welcome to the new girls!!

Wow haven't you all been busy in here, I will have to go back and catch up on everything when I get a chance. So I have been having a little freak out over the last couple of days as we have reached our 'point' where things have gone wrong in the past. I think if I had some more symptoms I would be more at ease but my symptoms are very minimal - sore (.Y.) is about it. Mind you I think I had my first wave of nausea yesterday afternoon, all of a sudden I felt ill and when DP was mentioning foods for dinner it made me feel worse - nothing sounded good at all. Anyone still getting cramping/stretching? Last night I felt so full and bloated and just uncomfortable - hard to explain.

Goodluck with your scans this week girls cant wait to hear how they go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Electric.... How did it go yesterday?? Thinking of you. xo