+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Saz71 View Post
    My obsession is poking my bbs as before both my mc they weren't sore so i have to keep checking they're painful! Must remember to stop doing it in public though as I'll be getting some funny looks :-)
    This made me LOL! I poke them in public all the time!!

Welcome to our group Saz71. I hope your pregnancy continues to be smooth.

Hope everyone is going well. Is any one else finding your pregnancy symptoms different to previous pregnancies? My only other pregnancy ended in M/C but my symptoms are so different that it stresses me out!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cheeky Chook I'm with u my last 3 pregnancies ended in m/c but same my symptoms are different and my body is being weird I never had good days and bad days i just had bad days.

Saz I'm with u I poke my bbs too to make sure they still hurt.
    Last edited by HoldingOn; 08-04-2012 at 22:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cheekychook!

Yes, I feel different in some ways from my pregnancy with my son, and the 2 mc's but other things are similar (enhanced sense of smell for example). Food aversions are different this time for me though as food I could eat in my first pregnancy I can't even think about this time.

It's awful symptom spotting and comparing isn't it?!

I think it is just true that every pregnancy is different x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yeah I keep telling myself that every pregnancy is different and I need to just relax cause worrying and stressing is not going to change the outcome. Just enjoy the fact that I am pregnant and hope that I'll carry this one till its due date, or there abouts!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi girls, welcome SAz

Am still symptom spotting here, will be 11wks tomorrow by scan, 10+5 by LMP.

My first 3 pg were full term and very similiar. Lots of MS, vomiting. For my DD I had at 21 wks my symptoms wer eminimal which made me think something was wrong all along. My MC's were too early for symptoms to kick in. This time round I have constant nausea but it is different each day. Some days minimal but there iykwim, today I am starving so it is coming back strongly.

Was stressing out yesterday, was mega crampy but think it may be constipation (embarrassing). Feel better today and have a scan tomorrow with ob.

FX things are still progressing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey electric! So glad to hear your 12 weeks are approaching fast. I hope that you will be able to relax a bit.
    My ms comes and goes too! Yesterday was awful but today I'm sort of hungry but sort of not!! I read that salt and vinegar chips help so I think I may have some!! Haha.
    I have a scan Wednesday. Hoping all looks good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    you can try them lol, my throat did a little gag thinking about them haha. Think I overdosed back in my first pg and I haven't had the same liking for them since.
    Having sais that I just ate smoked salmon on top of chicken crimpy biscuits lol, classy combo yeah?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm loving salt/vinegar chips but I usually do. And I love love chicken crimpy too! I've been carrying them around in my handbag!!!! Haha. And I've been eating those Kraft singles cheese slices, like that plastic cheese (I love yummy cheese and never buy these normally!!). So that's pretty classy right 😉!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sounds we are both classy chicks LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. My menu last night included KFC mashed potato and gravy!
    I'm wondering if I'll do anything weird with food cravings (hoping I get that far!).
    I had a friend with her first baby who only ever wanted those deep fried seafood sticks from the local fish and chip shop!!! She ate them nearly every day. And she's this usually super healthy skinny girl!!! Now that's class.