+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh Jellybean let us know how you get on. Not fair you should have to go through added stress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have everything crossed for you and your little jellybean that everything will be fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have everything crossed for u jelly xoxo hope all is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there if anyone else got or is getting sharp stabbing twinges, or what feels like prolonged stretching? I'm 5w1d

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldingOn View Post
    Hi there if anyone else got or is getting sharp stabbing twinges, or what feels like prolonged stretching? I'm 5w1d
    I did have some sharp twinges especially early in the morning when I would first wake. Seems to have eased over the last couple of days, but it was kind of like a stretching sensation I guess. So hard to describe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    I did have some sharp twinges especially early in the morning when I would first wake. Seems to have eased over the last couple of days, but it was kind of like a stretching sensation I guess. So hard to describe.
    Thanks Cherished i got a sharp stabbing pain at about noon and then around 5pm i got this stretching / aching feeling that lasted about 5 mins or so and now i have a dull ache that swaps sides every few hours.

So im starting to freak out majorly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holding on I've had so many aches and pains this pregnancy they have totally freaked me out. I got heaps early on and sound like what you describe. I tried to take it easy and get lots of rest, try not to stress too much it's normal xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Thanks for all of your support yesterday. I'm still a bit in the dark but I don't have many hopes left that this could possibly be a viable pregnancy now, sadly. They couldn't see anything in my uterus but my HCG levels are still quite high, so they're going to see whether it is ectopic or whether I've lost it and it just hasn't passed yet or something. The hospital emergency ultrasound machine wasn't the best quality, so going in for a better image tomorrow so we can find out what's going on and deal with it.

Today I'm feeling fairly strong, and am keen to try again. I just don't want to give up or I've been through all of these terribly experiences for nothing. This will be my third loss and I've gone past upset to supremely ticked off! I am determined not to give up until I either have a baby in my arms or no more eggs left! I hate how so many great women have this happen to them over and over again...it's so not fair.

I hope you all have happy, healthy pregnancies and beautiful babies. We need a few wins for "our side"!

Thanks
    Reviews
    its a lil quite in here how are all the pretty ladies going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It has been super quiet hasnt it!!!
    How are you going holding on??

I've been stressing our majorly today!!! Like I ordered cooked through eggs for breakfast with hollandaise sauce. Completely forgetting that hollandaise sauce has raw egg in it. Didn't realize until later today. Then cooked lamb for dinner, use by date today and it was fine, but freaked out that I it was too close to use by date!!!! So didn't eat anymore and told DH what if I've caused a miscarriage now!!!
    Omg I need to calm down. It's out of our control right?!?! I just want to get past nine weeks at this point as that's where it's gone wrong before. I have a scan on Wednesday. I hope it's okay!!

How's everyone else doing? Am I the only crazy person around here!!!??