+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default *NEW* Support chat thread for those pregnant after loss

Who'd like to join me?

Would like this to be a place where ladies who are pregnant after stillbirth or miscarriage can share their worries and excitement about their current pregnancy.

Newly pregnant or closer to birth, all welcome.

I am currently 7+1 after delivering my DD still born last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there. Would love to join. I've been a bit absent from the hub but looking forward to getting to know some more people and hopefully be able to cheer on and support those who are pregnant after a loss. I am currently just over 18 weeks pregnant after having two missed miscarriages over the last couple of years. After we found out I had factor iv Leiden and started on clexane this pregnancy has been going well. The first trimester was definitely the hardest with all the anxiety and morning sickness.

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hey ER, I will join

I am currently 6+4 and had a good result with my scan so feeling positive, but still have moments of freaking out.

I had a missed miscarriage in 2009 - 6+6 scan showed NO HB and I had to have a D&C at around 9wks after I didn't miscarry naturally.

for us all that these pregnancies are BORING adn EVENT FREE!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just what I'm looking for, currently 6+5 weeks pregnant after giving birth to my sleeping angel last year at 41+6 weeks.
    Can't help but feel stressed, going for my first scan on Monday.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MsV: so heartbreaking to see your angel baby was born sleeping. A friend of mine lost her baby at 41+2 We have the same EDD. Good luck for your scan Monday - mine was supposed to be Monday but I moved it to today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, I might join, too.

I had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks followed by a miscarriage at 7 weeks. I'm currently 9w1d and petrified of my next scan (booked for 12w5d) as that's when it all went pear-shaped last time.
    Currently suffering from all day morning sickness and today is actually my due date for the first baby we lost

Sorry to read of everyone else's losses and struggles. Hopefully the support will boost many of us up and reduce the anxiety a little x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am so pleased to have other ladies join me Thanks angelbubs and Button, and I look forward to getting to know you MsV and berniegirl.

I still struggle with my loss nearly a year on so am feeling a little alone on the journey right now, being newly pregnant has added a whole other aspect to my grief. Symptom spotting or lack of symptom spotting like a mad woman.

Scans now petrify me, whereas before I used to look forward to them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HUgs bernie girl for your angels' EDD today. Anniversaries are tough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join?

Sorry ladies for your losses. There are few names I recognise from the TTC after miscarriage group. It is lovely to see that people have "graduated".

This is my 4th pregnancy and it seems that I have finally got a sticky baby!

Went for the 12 weeks scan last week and everything was perfect so I am a bit more relaxed now but still worried. I wonder if the worry will decrease after the 18 weeks scan again.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats electric!!!

I'll join... I'm struggling with worry too..

I'm 8weeks