Hi!
My name's Kate and I'm a 25 year old midwifery student studying at ACU in Melbourne.
As you may have already read, midwifery students are required to meet with 19 women (who are less than 35 weeks pregnant) throughout our 3 year degree and 'follow' them through their pregnancy and early pregnancy experience.

This can include, but isn't limited to: joining you at your appointments, ante-natal classes, keeping you company in waiting rooms and being available to talk through your expectations or any concerns you might have. I can even be an extra support at your birth, but that is entirely up to you. I'll follow your lead!
I'm also supported by a qualified midwife and my university lecturers. I will provide you with woman-centred support and can direct you to relevant resources at your request. In return, you'll be providing me with the real life experience I need to become an excellent midwife!!
I must also mention that you can withdraw from the program at any time, no questions asked.
I live 10 minutes north-east of the CBD, but I've been known to travel to attend these appointments and I'm happy to do it!

If you are interested in participating or would like some more information, don't hesitate to contact me, either through this forum, or at my university email address:
s00112526@myacu.edu.au
I looked forward to hearing from you!
Kate