+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How exciting We have our first hospital appt around the 13 wk mark early September! Although on a side note - my MIL now has "regrets" after seeing 60 minutes the other day. Not sure if I'm happy she's finally acknowledged our loss or insulted....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like early September is an exciting time for both of us.
    I am nervous about the NT scanning because of my age, geez, they put a lot of fears into you ( like I'm not already worried about everything grrrr) but that's another step, the first step of the next scan will be how's the heart beat and I'll go from there.

Not sure what to say about your MIL what is is with them? Mine (at the time) was very insensitive,the day before I was burying my daughter she turned around and said "well it shouldn't have happened anyway"
    Thankfully I haven't had to see her for many years as the father and I split a few years later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow - that was frickin mean of her so glad you don't have to spend time with a woman like that anymore! I guess mine has never overly motherish so I could look at it as, at least she's trying but we'll see how I feel on the day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kirst33 and Staryeyes - when are you due???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes she was a nasty person.

That's a great way to look at it that she is trying and that's definitely something positive.

My first date was March 21st but they are saying possibly March 24 which I think is a few days out just given the timeframe and when I found out.
    I had my dates at March 20 so I'm going with the 20th or 21st so I click over the 12 weeks a couple of days sooner
    I expect that all going well, I will probably have the baby in February,I would be really surprised if I go full term and I have already told the hospital that at the first sign of anything happening ( like an early water break of any sorts) that we won't be waiting 3 days we will be doing it there and then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! I'm doing ok, 13w2d now! We had our 12 week scan last Friday and so far everything looks perfect. Bub was very cooperative with the posing, we got a lot of great shots! Still anxious but just trying to take it all day by day, week by week. X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirst33 For This Useful Post:

ButterflyMa  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news Kirst! So good to hear all is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good we're due on the 7th of march!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 6 weeks pregnant after loosing Skye at 26 weeks... Had a but of a freak out the other night as I thought maybe my body doesn't react when loosing a baby.

When Skye passed, if we didn't go in for a checkup we wouldn't have known any different. I didn't bleed or anything. I think that's where my anxiety lies with this pregnancy. Is there actually anything there...? Has anybody else felt like this?

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same munchkin

Einsteins definition of insanity - Doing he same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

By that definition I am certifiably insane. Autopsy results showed a perfectly healthy little girl who's heart stopped for no particular reason at around 24 weeks. Pregnancy was completely normal and I had no health issues. I only knew she was gone because there was no movement any more and the cat was overly nice to me - that cat frickin knows everything

My current strategy is to ignore it - yes I go to appointments and do the right thing health wise, but with hardly any ms I'm not thinking about it. Wasn't a conscious decision at first but working for me so far...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast