+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Karenjanuf, thanks for you post it's always reassuring to hear that others have been able to have healthy babies after losses.

I want to send out lots of hugs to those who have lost a baby, whether it was at the beginning or the end of pregnancy and also those lost so early in their little lives. I was told by a midwife last year that you can lose many loved ones through you life but a mother losing a child is the worst loss you can experience and I have to agree.

My scan went great it was so reassuring seeing seeing the heart beating away, plus I'm spot on for dates, bubs is measuring just 2 days behind.

I will keep you guys posted as I go along and hopefully I can try to relax a little as the pregnancy progresses.

Thanks everyone for your kinds words and encouragement.

By the way everyone is welcome to ramble as much as they want you won't hear me complain.

Stay safe everyone!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using BubHub

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsV For This Useful Post:

mrswhitehouse  (21-03-2012),scarymarygoldfish  (22-03-2012),staz  (14-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh MsV, I'm so very happy to hear that you're pregnant again. I often think about you when I'm on Bub Hub and how you are doing. I remember the night that I read that you had lost your little baby boy and I was so very upset for you. I remember sitting in bed telling my husband that you had been posting about being overdue and then next thing I was reading about your tragic story.
    I really am so delighted for you and will certainly be following your story. I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks and with my following pregnancy, I worried every single day until the moment I held Dane in my arms. People will tell you to relax and enjoy your pregnancy, but I honestly couldn't and you probably won't either. It will be an incredibly long 40 weeks! I pray that all will go well for you and again, I'm so very happy to read of your wonderful news!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siansmum For This Useful Post:

MsV  (14-04-2012),staz  (14-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi MsV, I am just reading back old posts and saw yours. How are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Pregnant after stillbirth, how did you cope?

Sorry not to have replied sooner, been a very hectic months. Well after 1 or 2 little scares I'm officially at 37 weeks and getting very anxious by the day. I will be getting induced around 39 weeks so not long to go now.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MsV For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (17-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Just seen this thread. Sorry for your heartbreaking loss but wishing you the very best for your upcoming birth.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

MsV  (20-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Pregnant after stillbirth, how did you cope?

Best of luck with bubba, I hope things go 100% smoothly for you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

MsV  (20-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We lost our little one in April last year and had DD in April this year. That anxiety never goes away but it did get better once I could feel baby move. We had a great gp and we'd go in to hear baby's heart beat at least once a week, she never made us feel like we were a bother and would say if this helps give you peace of mind... We bought a doppler eventually and it was great!
    personally I would just pray, and keep positive, lots of rest too!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ciaomamma For This Useful Post:

MsV  (20-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Ciaomamma so sorry for you loss, it always saddens me deeply to know that so many little angels are lost everyday. Thank you all for your words of support, I'm taking each day as it comes. Hope that anyone that has to go through a loss of any kind can find peace one day. Take care everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long to go now! Hope you're ok and hanging in there. My rainbow baby was a very complicated pregnancy with lots of scares and monitoring. He wasn't growing and was born premmie and spent 5 weeks in hospital before coming home. He's still little too and has been back in hospital for oxygen 5 times over winter- I don't know if his complicated pregnancy and birth or the fact he came after a stillbirth and a miscarriage are the reasons for my ongoing fear but even though he is now a year old I still can't fully believe he's mine for keeps. I worry about him a lot, if I go for a run leaving him home with DH and an ambulance goes past I get really anxious and head straight home to make sure it wasn't for him. All that to say it is a really hard time being pregnant after loss and even now I have a lot of fear. I think you've lost your innocence, and your ability to think those things wont happen to you. Now you're so close I'd go with distracting yourself, and doing all the things you wished you'd done last time with the little one you lost. I sang songs and even read stories to my rainbow in utero because they were thing I was sad about never getting to do with my stillborn son.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck! Hope it all goes smoothly xx