+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Which is a pleasant thing for a woman having sex with an intact man - no lube, no friction, no pain if you have a small vagina.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    The foreskin, in the words of an intact man:
    It's nice to hear males advocating for males

Thanks
    Reviews
    Because I honestly believe that the decision to surgically modify a child is not a laughing matter, because I believe the pain of infants isn't fodder for would-be comedians, I am going to seriously address some of the points that I made earlier and may not have been clear enough about. My apologies to anyone that misunderstood my post.

When I mentioned that the foreskin has "tens of thousands of nerve endings", I was talking about volume of sensation, which is not the same as sensitivity. As an example, would you prefer to eat with only half of your tongue being able to appreciate flavour? Removing the foreskin entails a significant loss of quantity of sensation

Regarding stretch receptors, the sense of movement is greatly enhanced, making even tiny movements feel like significant thrusting. This isn't a detailed report to the brain but a raw primal sexual sensation. Sexual pleasure.

Stretching the foreskin is pleasurable because, as mentioned before small movements lead to a significant amount of sensation - akin to, for instance, the sensation from your lips being moved/nibbled/etc while kissing.

"Frictionless gliding mechanism" refers to the complete lack of friction against the glans as the foreskin moves over it, because the skin rolls over it instead of sliding. Take a pinch of eyelid or elbow skin between thumb and finger, and rub. There's zero friction against your fingerpads, because
    nothing is sliding across them - the movement is between the internal surfaces of the skin, not between fingerpad and eyelid/elbow.

Frenulum stretching may not be pleasurable for a circumcised man as it is not often preserved and half of it may well be gone. If it is there, it is no longer connecting the glans and the foreskin so there is nothing to stretch, no pleasure to be had. Which is kind of the whole point for keeping a man intact - intact ones actually work as there is, again, a lot of sensation from even very small movements.

The surface of the glans isn't actually skin. Kept protected from wear and tear from rubbing against clothes/etc on a daily basis, it's soft, supple and highly responsive to touch - unlike the leathery. tough surface that develops over time without a foreskin to cover it.

I hope that clarifies my earlier post.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Speedy For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (17-03-2012),Witwicky  (16-03-2012)