It's easy to laugh off an obvious gag on a site as a means by which to ignore the rest so I thought I would create a list here of why foreskins are useful, necessary body parts and not just a useless flap of skin. Feel free to add your own or anything else you come across in your research
All jokes aside, all funny tricks aside, the male foreskin is an awesome thing. Every bit as awesome as my clitoral hood - and I am extremely grateful that I still have my hood as my husband is grateful that he has his foreskin.
- Tens of thousands of nerve endings. In the foreskin itself! It is sensitive and forms a part of the male sexual experience in intact men.
- Those nerve endings include a whole lot of sensitive stretch receptors - as the foreskin moves, it reports a whole lot of positional detail. That's completely different extra kind of sensation. Just stretching the foreskin is pleasurable to the man in a way that stroking isn't.
- Frictionless gliding mechanism. The foreskin isn't just a "piece of skin", it's a toroidal linear bearing - a specific thing with a function: it provides completely frictionless movement, far superior to any amount of lubrication.
- The frenulum is known by some as the 'male clitoris', and is exquisitely sensitive. Even if it's preserved (it usually isn't), one of the things it's most sensitive to is stretching as the foreskin retracts. No foreskin, no stretching, and you've just lost a vast amount of sexual pleasure.
- The foreskin protects and moisturises the surface of the glans (which is an internal organ, and does not have skin), keeping it sensitive and supple. Men undergoing foreskin restoration report that the difference in sensation is akin to the difference between wearing a condom and going bareback.