Agnes is in year 2.
This year her teacher seems to be quite strict and there are a few issues.
I dont know if they are not that big a deal...or what to do about them.
So I will list them and please offer advice....I can tell you I have double checked every story and other kids have verified the stories.
1. She was taking pictures of all the kids, and told Agnes she didnt have a good smile and that her photo was not nice.
2. she writes agnes name on the board and she never knows why.
3. when agnes hurt herself she pretended to bite it, to make it worse..and then got out scissors to operate.
4. she eats twisties and BBQ shapes for lunch and chips and mars bars for lunch. If a teacher comes in , she hides it.
5. the kids are not allowed to talk on the bus and if they do they get lunch detention...its a 25 min bus ride to swimming.
6. Agnes is terrified of upsetting her teacher. She had a mental breakdown because her knickers were not named and she was so scared of the teacher.
7. Agnes's class is in charge of assembly this monday and Agnes and 2 other kids have nothing to do. Agnes thinks this is because she is a bad child...surely they could give her something???
i have checked every single story..and they are all true...well verified by children who dont hang out with agnes.