+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Our neighbour! He is obsessed with lawns and mows ours and the other three houses around him!! It's fantastic!! If only he would do the back too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    When I was young I did my parents place. Dh does it now and won't let me anywhere near his ride on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mr 11 and Mr 9 alternate weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    I've never mowed a lawn in my life. I've never even touched a lawn mower before! I've seen one up close, but I wouldn't know how to turn it on.

So yeah, not me! DH does them...if he didn't then I would pay someone
    LOL me too...

Problem here is that DH generally waits until we have an overgrown jungle, and we cant see the dog anymore before he bothers to do it, but refuses to pay someone to do it
    The thing that is really ridiculous though, is that we have a tiny yard. If he did it more regularly it would probably only take about 10 mins to do the whole lot, but instead he lets it grow so long he only takes 2 steps before needing to empty the catcher

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have never mown a lawn or been anywhere near a lawn mower either. I wouldn't know what to do

DH always mows our lawn and does garden stuff (I'm scared of spiders, bugs, everything outside). He also helps inside the house

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mine only takes about half an hour. The front can be done with a ride on, as can most of the back, except around the swingset. Everything else can be moved. The raking takes a bit longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Everything outside is for DH to take care of. It takes him about half a day to mow, whippersnip and edge the lawn. And that's just the front. Our backyard isn't done yet so I'm sure it'll take a whole day once it is.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    The lawnmower lady, she's doing it right now. Always when the kids finally go down for their nap.

I used to have to push mow paths in a 10 acre garden, I'll never mow a lawn again if I can help it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I happily do it with the ipod in. It doesn't take long and I find it therepeutic

Thanks
    Reviews
    George ... The mower man