+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to be vice-president of a playgroup so my DD;s used to go to that, but we had to cancel playgroup due to lack of interest so now I have to find something else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow im amazed at all the stuff you can go to. we have basicaly nothing here. there is playgroup once a week but its on a day that i work, theres a mobile playgroup that comes to a nearby village once a fortnight that we mostly go to an thats about it apart from family day care 2 days/week while im at work.

no such thing as a mothers group in this little town, ABA group closed down years ago, theres a storytime thing at the library but it says for preschol kids or ages 3-5 or something, swimming lessons ae only on in January and they were for 18 months+

Thanks
    Reviews
    Activities for toddlers are the number one of the fun things were the ya have a great time. And even they are a hard age because they often want to put stuff in their mouths we need to have more attention.

I used many of these easy activities as a way to keep the my kid busy. I engage him doing these activities.

Ribbons. Add a bottle to the mix with ribbons. Let your child work on fine motor skills by pushing ribbons in and out of the bottle.

Measuring Cups. Simply a set of measuring cups can come in handy.

Crafts, finger painting and coloring pages

My Kid would love most coloring pages and crafts. I collect the pages from online and take the print out of that to color those pages.
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 26-11-2014 at 16:10. Reason: Link not permitted