+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Name stickers/labels

Who does the best name stickers? Best designs and value for money?
    Mooo, stuck on you, identikid??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got mine from stuck on you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    label kingdom

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about the moo ones? anyone used them?
    Oh stuck on you looks good

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ordered some from Stuck On You but they took over 3 weeks to deliver and when they did finally arrive I wasn't that impressed with the actual quality of the printing. Some parts were a little blurry, especially the image (my daughter chose the mermaid image to go with her name).

I found the font options weren't fantastic, I would have liked some basic fonts that make reading the child's name much easier (especially when rounded to fit on the circle name dots) My daughter is 3 and learning her letters now so she really needs a very basic, no frills font for easy reading. They do have some lovely designs online though.

I guess you'll get positive and negative feedback for each company but I just thought I'd let you know my opinion

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I got a big pack for DS school stuff this year from BrightStarKids. Were the right price, great range, good product. I'll be using them again next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I got a big pack for DS school stuff this year from BrightStarKids. Were the right price, great range, good product. I'll be using them again next time
    ^^ I bought the preschool pack

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like That's Mine - I have some plastic containers that have had my oldest daughters name on them since she was 2 years old - they have been going through the dishwasher for 8 years and haven't faded or come off!

They also do the labels in the various school fonts taught in each state - I liked the idea of my girls recognising their name in the font they'd be taught when they started school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    with SpottySocks,compared to others I've tried, I can't fault 'That's Mine'. Very reasonably priced, a quick turn around from order to sent to you in the post and the quality is awesome. I have the usual vinyl name labels and also bought the shoe labels and they are amazing, have stayed on perfectly.

I was also happy with the free postage too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

SpottySocks  (15-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my daughters from My Name Label they came really quick and super cute. I just wanted basic one size for containers and bottles and I thought they were the best value 80 for 20 bucks (might have been 25) they are super cute, came in a pack of different colours and have been in dishwasher and microwave.