+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Am I pregnant ?????? Test result qutestion

hi there,
    I took a test on the 12th as I am getting some dental work done and have to have medication for it and wanted to make sure that, I am not pregnant before take it as been trying in the past few weeks. It feels like i have been having symptoms too which i noticed the same as my last pregnancy.
    I took a test, first one Came up nothing from what I could see,that was on the Monday I decided to wait a few days and took the second one on the 12th, I thought it said nothing but kept the packet as I secretly did one not wanting to get partners hopes up and was planning on throwing the packet away , the test was in the plastic packet and noticed one dark line and one faint line. Does that mean yes, or it was left to long and is a false posotive, should i try do anther one in a few days? I am just being careful as if I end up i am and take meds that could effect it as I took one of them it was a pain killer , after I had realised the test had come up with a second faint line. Partner is also concerned and wants to make sure I am not before going for dental work.
    Last edited by ls23; 14-03-2012 at 20:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simple and easiest solution is to re test again thats what I would be doing

Madame Mayhem is offline Who you are is who you should be, don't change for anyone
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I second doing another test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Two test on the morning with FMU an if a faint lines comes up then yes your pregnant. If you for a second line it sounds like you may be. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys ,
    thanks for the advice, think I will do another test. Will keep you all posted. P.s what is FMU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ls23 View Post
    hi guys ,
    thanks for the advice, think I will do another test. Will keep you all posted. P.s what is FMU?
    First morning urine. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ls23 View Post
    hi there,
    I took a test on the 12th as I am getting some dental work done and have to have medication for it and wanted to make sure that, I am not pregnant before take it as been trying in the past few weeks. It feels like i have been having symptoms too which i noticed the same as my last pregnancy.
    I took a test, first one Came up nothing from what I could see,that was on the Monday I decided to wait a few days and took the second one on the 12th, I thought it said nothing but kept the packet as I secretly did one not wanting to get partners hopes up and was planning on throwing the packet away , the test was in the plastic packet and noticed one dark line and one faint line. Does that mean yes, or it was left to long and is a false posotive, should i try do anther one in a few days? I am just being careful as if I end up i am and take meds that could effect it as I took one of them it was a pain killer , after I had realised the test had come up with a second faint line. Partner is also concerned and wants to make sure I am not before going for dental work.
    if you are talking about a pregnancy test, it doesnt matter how faint the second line is, its still a positive.. Congrats and make sure you let your dentist know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by w8ting4baby View Post
    if you are talking about a pregnancy test, it doesnt matter how faint the second line is, its still a positive.. Congrats and make sure you let your dentist know.
    If the faint line came up after the 10 min time limit, then it is NOT a positive. You should only consider the result after the 10 min.
    Does not mean that you are not pregnant though...

So I second others, do another test tomorrow using First Morning Urine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The ori!ginal post was from March

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Starfish30 For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (11-07-2012)