+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No for the simple fact my mum and dad are still together and my dad is not allowed any where near by DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If they want them to admit you, go. You can talk to the CAT team and a social worker regarding the care of your daughter whilst your are an inpatient.

You need help, attempting to take your own life isn't right. If you did it, how do you think your daughter would feel?

It's tragic what has happened to you I really hope you get the help you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry that things are so stressful for you. You have done the right thing by getting help.
    I can see your dilemma in regards to hospitalisation. You are the perfect candidate for Hospital at home. Depending on where you live you can be 'admitted' at home and have daily (or more) visits from the doctor, nurse and social worker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    First off big . I read your post and I just had to say that your doing a great job so far. Telling your mum what happened & taking the fist steps to get help is a massive thing to do. Your may not see if now but your helping your daughter by helping yourself. Hopefully you will find the right medication that works for you & you can start to get back to your old self again.

I can't imagine the stress & worry you must be under right now with the issue of your ex & friend. I know your scared but have a word to the police about it, I don't know what they can do but surely you can make a statement about the threats you have been receiving!

Wishing you all the best with everything that's going on right now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to teacupbunny For This Useful Post:

ABigDeepBreath  (14-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks teacupbunny.

I am still waiting on the visit from the cat team (must say I'm kinda disappointed they haven't even called to check up) but I've been surrounded by gorgeous friends today who are helping me sort through this.

I'm beginning to realise my outbreak is now worse as a result of my actions Sunday night. I hate that I even tried that on my little girls birthday.

I am still in agony, but, I think I'm gonna get through this, honestly, I can't get any worse than I have been the past few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big big hugs I'm so sorry you are going through this, I haven't much advice, but in regards to moving there are places that will help you, women's refuges even, living in fear can't help everything else you are going through, where abouts are you living? I'd definately look onto moving even if its a arms refuge until you can get something else, there is help out there hun and there are people willing to help. I hope you can sort through everything, big hugs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear you have support from your friends and mum. Try and keep yourself surrounded by friends and keep yourself busy. If you have the money, have a day out with your DD. I was where you are (depression wise) a year ago and you can get through this. I hope you hear back from CAT soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I never managed to finish what I was trying to say. Hospital will keep u safe if u are still suicidal but if you feel you "are over the worst" talk to the cat team about other options. Take care and please let us know how you are doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs to you, sending you strength and support.
    I just wanted to post about you saying you are borderline bipolar and the meds didn't help.
    My dh has bipolar and has been on a 4-5 year journey to find the right medication.
    If something isn't working or isn't helping don't be afraid to go back to the doc and say you want something else as its not helping.

I hope you find the strength and support you need right now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi again, just seeing how are you doing? hugs again, of course!