+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We share the same bed, a queen, most of the time. Sometimes if DH is really tired he will sleep on the spare double bed. Some night he's on grave yard so I get the bed to myself.
    At least until dd decides to join me. Not every night. I want to buy a king size bed as I want more room. DH sleeps on an angle and it's annoying lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, in a queen size bed. We have one night out of four apart as he's at work, and I don't sleep as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We do - but I wish he would decamp to the spare room. I get no sleep - he snores badly, f@rts worse and eats in bed.

Add to that a couple of kids who think our bed is theirs most nights .........

I just want some PERSONAL SPACE!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raising Leprechauns For This Useful Post:

mrswhitehouse  (15-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    always. we always go to bed together at same time too.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Personally I choose to sleep in separate room, my husband is big he takes up all the space lol.. Also I prefer to sleep on the floor (at DS' room) as my back hurts lately and sleeping on the floor makes it slightly better..But most of the time I sleep in the same room with DH as he whinges if i move. but he backrubs me to sleep as the condition for me to stay in the same bed as his.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yeah, we mostly do.

He works FIFO though, so I don't actually spend that much time in bed with him these days. I would never want to not share a bed - I love sharing a bed with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...g-results.html

we do seperate rooms..most nights..works for us!!!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Nope, since DS1 was 18 months, he started waking up at night again, I broke the bed making it (no seriously, I was just making it!) and we ended up with a mattress on the floor, we thought if we bought the spare bed in and put it along side ours we would have more room...he ended up sleeping with DS1 and I had DS2 in separate beds, than DD came along and he scored both the boys in his bed until just recently when he started FIFO again and I started rooming in with the boys who are now sleeping (well DS2 is still a work in progress) in their own beds, when he is home he scores a bed and bedroom all to himself because he is working heaps it's easier for me to keep the night routine, I just get to send the boys out to him the morning obviously DD is in my bed with me

We actually tried sleeping in the same bed the other night, it was nice and romantic until about midnight when we gave up and he went back to his own bed I'm sure once the kids are all sleeping through the night in their own beds we will be back in the same bed but until then this works for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes. I share with my girls and then I share with hubby. It may cause issues later but I sleep better with them and Monday to Thursday it is easier to sleep with them and get our sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I cannot sleep unless DH is in bed beside me. The kids are not allowed to sleep in our bed (we coslept with DD1 for the first year and it almost drove me insane). It's the only time we have as a couple. In the rare event he isn't home of a night I sleep on the couch. And he is exactly the same